Affiliate Questions

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.36K Views
What Do I Charge for Pay-Per-Click

I have a review site that reviews a certain category of software. I have set up affiliate links for many of the products, and make a percentage of every sale that happens as a result of that...

asked Jul 1 '11 at 23:41
Blank
Lkessler
1,471 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
1.78K Views
What would be the drawbacks of this OEM model?

It is time for you to play the devils advocate. We have created some software, which is conceptually similar to Excel, in that it is multipurpose and useful in a multitude of domains. Let's say...

asked May 28 '11 at 20:49
Blank
David
1,567 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.55K Views
What is the best way to promote my product with Affiliates?

We are about to launch a Website Builder product(Allows anyone to create a website with a few clicks and without any programming or Photoshop knowledge). Regarding Affiliate Marketing - what do...

asked May 11 '11 at 17:19
Blank
Eytan Levit
6 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
3.81K Views
How should I price our SaaS for resellers?

Our product is a platform for organizing health related games. Our customers are corporate wellness coordinators, and the games are played in the context of their company. One of our strategies is...

asked May 8 '11 at 22:08
Blank
Ryan B
86 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.37K Views
'active affiliate' program for direct sales

I would like to hear people opinion about outsourcing direct sales to affiliates. We expect our affiliates to do cold calls to prospects and close deals, we will do the actual delivery and provide...

asked Apr 25 '11 at 03:40
Blank
Shai Ben Yehuda
81 points

5 Votes
3 Answers
3.18K Views
When does it make sense to use an automated Affiliate Sales Platform?

I am working with a client on the launch of their company. Yeah! They would like to use ClickBank as a platform for selling membership in their online resource center. We would be supporting this...

asked Apr 15 '11 at 05:01
Blank
Joseph Barisonzi
12,141 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.21K Views
How do I get surveys for users to take if I want to start an online survey website

I want to start my own company that allows users to take surveys and get paid for doing so. My question is, how do I get these surveys from affiliates? What companies do I need to contact to supply...

asked Feb 26 '11 at 09:27
Blank
Jonathan Kushner
116 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.28K Views
Affiliate based sites. What are the pitfalls?

I am thinking of creating a site which has content based on affiliate products where revenue comes from affiliate commissions. The site will be of high quality, human created and edited. I am...

asked Nov 27 '10 at 05:35
Blank
Tony Henrich
283 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.4K Views
Where/How do I find resellers for my content writing services?

Amongst my many ventures I run a new, small and unregistered content writing company. I have developed a decent working model with 15 employees. I am inexperienced in "for-profit" field. I am...

asked Nov 9 '10 at 14:10
Blank
Prateek Mishra
137 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.15K Views
How do I structure a reseller program for my webapp?

I have been recently approached by someone, who wants to be a reseller for my webapp, blogVault. One of the things he mentioned was that, he wanted to co-brand it, so that he can mark up and charge...

asked Aug 28 '10 at 16:44
Blank
User3348
175 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.97K Views
What do you think about inserting affiliate link into free desktop app

Hi I have small desktop music application that is downloaded few hundred times each month Its small utility that handles mp3 files, I wander what is the best model to get some kind of revenue out...

asked Sep 1 '10 at 16:58
Blank
Meir
238 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.17K Views
Promoting my affiliate program

I have created an affiliate program for my web site selling single property websites. I have set everything up on my website to handle it and I don't want to use an affiliate network like...

asked Sep 23 '10 at 10:04
Blank
Craig
219 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
3.2K Views
Is there a service I can use for cheque mailing?

I am keeping track of commissions earned by my customers in a database. Each month, I have the amount they earned and their Names and Addresses. I can easily automate the generation of the lists...

asked Jul 17 '10 at 05:16
Blank
Lkessler
1,471 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.45K Views
3rd Party Merchant Services

I'm looking for a 3rd party payment handling site to sell my software. Currently I have shortlisted Avangate (www.avangate.com) and Fastspring (www.fastspring.com). Fastspring seems to have the...

asked Jul 31 '10 at 00:26
Blank
Tanvir Chowdhury
165 points

11 Votes
4 Answers
3.84K Views
How to create a great niche content site?

I think I've recently discovered a niche with several high-traffic keywords, that doesn't have a good source of content ranking for it. I intend to create a content site for this niche, and I'm...

asked Mar 12 '10 at 11:39
Blank
Jay Neely
6,050 points

6 Votes
6 Answers
4.41K Views
Best affiliate solution for freemium/free trial web apps?

Most affiliate solutions are not designed to work with freemium or free trial business models. Have you seen an affiliate app that can: Make it simple to manage affiliate relationships Can...

asked Mar 15 '10 at 02:19
Blank
Chris Savage
209 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.62K Views
How to monetize user-submitted links

I have a forum page where users interact and discuss different topics. Lets say one user submits a link to a sales item hosted by an online retailer (ex. macy's sweater on sale on macys.com). How...

asked Feb 21 '10 at 14:35
Blank
Pennyfiller13
86 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.2K Views
What should I know when running an affiliate program?

I am cooking an idea for an online job board product. I'm thinking of using affiliate program as the primary marketing vehicle. I have no experience running an affiliate program (though I've...

asked Feb 23 '10 at 13:24
Blank
G Rex
683 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.26K Views
Growing Successfully Using Strategic Business Alliances

Traditionally businesses have grown through hiring employees, building and acquiring assets, establishing branches and subsidiaries, etc. but with this comes high overhead, segregation of duties,...

asked Jan 2 '10 at 17:39
Blank
Starr Ed
948 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.57K Views
Most efficient way to setup an Affiliate program?

I'm looking for a low-impact way to implement an affiliate program for a web app. Looking for a reasonably priced turnkey solution that doesn't require a lot implementation. Are there simple to...

asked Dec 3 '09 at 16:45
Blank
Justyn
892 points