Agile Questions

12 Votes
9 Answers
20.2K Views
What's the opposite of "Lean?"

All I hear about nowadays is the Lean Movement. I like it, but what is it rebelling against? The status quo, I know, but what's the name of non-lean thought? For example, the opposite of "Agile"...

asked Jun 6 '10 at 10:23
Blank
Jason
16,231 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.1K Views
Is Scrum based development better than Agile or Kanban?

What are the pros and cons from your experience or opinion of each way of software development? Scrum Agile Kanban Which do you use right now and recommend for a small team of 3?

asked Feb 22 '14 at 07:58
Blank
Essie Taylor
65 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
1.75K Views
Customer Discovery+Validation combined with Scrum, how?

When you have a startup that essentially does a Web App, there is a set of methods that everybody seems to agree on: Customer Development and Agile Development. Agile Development is really clear,...

asked Dec 10 '13 at 07:32
Blank
Philip
113 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.95K Views
Customer development for offline startup?

Customer development is a nice way to build a company through iterations. However, all blog posts and articles that I have read depict software and web startups which can be developed through...

asked Sep 30 '11 at 19:46
Blank
Martin Lee
120 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.76K Views
Is there any mix from Agile Methodology with Customer Development Process?

Is there any mixed source or book about how to use Agile Development with Customer Development Process? Or with Lean or Toyota strategy? I'm really curious about it. Thanks

asked Aug 22 '11 at 04:36
Blank
Yogi Zoli
101 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.24K Views
Looking for a good agile software that is simple to use and manage (and cheap!)

I've looked at some like Rally and VersionOne but those seem to be more enterprise software. I 'd prefer to just have a more simple one for our two-person team to track and build our mobile app...

asked Jun 3 '11 at 09:09
Blank
Nick
1,171 points

10 Votes
6 Answers
3.3K Views
Agile With Fixed Pricing?

I am starting a company and am considering agile development, but I don't understand how a Fixed Price contract (the type I would like to use), could work. It seems like the point of Agile is to...

asked Mar 14 '11 at 10:36
Blank
Skaz
254 points