Best Practices Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
4.21K Views
What is a good structure for a partnership MOU?

When two or more people are evaluating a business model, they may desire to have a MOU (memorandum of understanding) to document their expectations about how they will share responsibilities and...

asked Aug 17 '13 at 00:09
Blank
New Alexandria
221 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.66K Views
Is it best to portray yourself as a long-established company, or an honest, straight-forward one man band?

Basically I'm in the situation where my freelance web design/development/marketing work is almost at the stage where I could consider devoting myself to it full-time and one thing I've always...

asked Jan 6 '12 at 06:26
Blank
Anonymous
557 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.4K Views
What are startup board of advisors best practices?

A common suggestion to start ups is to get a board of advisors. Three or four people that will interact once a month to help with business strategy, development, market positioning, … I heard that...

asked Aug 23 '11 at 01:28
Blank
Andrepi
26 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.1K Views
Using the word "should" in domain name

I'm deciding on a domain name and I like one, however it has the word "should" in it. Do you know of any reason that would be a problem ? Like people not being able to spell it or any such ?...

asked Mar 30 '11 at 06:35
Blank
Planet Unknown
105 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.76K Views
Offering Different Authentication Ways to Non-Technical Users

Good Days, I have recently been tasked with developing an online portal for the real estate agents. I am planning to make the code as generic as I can so that I can use it as a product for the...

asked Dec 17 '10 at 05:21
Blank
Ncakmak
180 points

5 Votes
4 Answers
2.56K Views
Which way to go - accountname.site.com or site.com/accountname?

I have recently been tasked with developing an online portal for the real estate agents. I am planning to make the code as generic as I can so that I can use it as a product for the other industry...

asked Dec 22 '10 at 01:57
Blank
Ncakmak
180 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.44K Views
Copyright Issues With Creating "Social Search Engine"

I want to create a "social search engine" website. The idea is for people to search for jobs (or articles, or recipes -- I am necessarily targeting jobs), and be able to view them on my site,...

asked Dec 14 '10 at 07:11
Blank
Moteutsch
116 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.62K Views
What questions about twitter marketing would you most like to have tested?

I'm organizing a small group to perform some twitter experiments, testing different methods and uses of twitter for marketing (and by marketing, I mean contributing to business goals, whether they...

asked Aug 27 '10 at 03:53
Blank
Jay Neely
6,050 points