Business Development Questions

3 Votes
4 Answers
10K Views
How to keep coupons from being duplicated

I am running a company and have seen groupon work for some other biz owners I know. But I was thinking about running a small promo for myself and giving out coupons but am not sure how to keep my...

asked Apr 26 '13 at 08:14
Blank
Tj Sherrill
129 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.8K Views
Unable to find right direction for generating revenue as Marketing Manager in a StartUp Mobile App Development Company

I have recently joined a newly established Android & iOS App Development Company. This StartUp was formed for creating apps for app stores but were unable to get the kind of revenue they were...

asked Jan 24 '13 at 23:26
Blank
Muhammad Ejaz Malik
11 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.19K Views
Functional model of co-founders work

Here's the problem for software development startup. We're two. One can do a decent hard-skill programming. The other one don't know anything, except he has some capital ( approx. less than 10k,...

asked Dec 12 '12 at 19:13
Blank
Peter
6 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.96K Views
What to offer sales biz dev first hire / partner for product that has early sales traction?

Background: I am a developer with a SaaS product that is bringing in revenue, but not enough to pay a sales person's salary (yet). The company shouldn't need outside funding. The product is...

asked Aug 27 '12 at 07:11
Blank
Nw Architect
136 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
1.99K Views
Looking for a business development co-founder

As a start up that has already a development team and a product in beta status we are looking for a co-founder that could bring the start up to the next level. I found some resources about how to...

asked Mar 14 '12 at 08:44
Blank
Felix Albrecht
11 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.23K Views
Recruit Managers before Junior Execs or other way around?

Have been running a business for a couple of years now but been managing most of the areas of the business myself - web development and marketing - while I have staff who take care of customer...

asked Jul 27 '11 at 01:00
Blank
Sam
43 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.39K Views
What should I look for in a business development / account manager

We are a software development house that has a specific target of maintaining and extending existing systems for mid sized companies. We work with them to evolve what they have and improve each...

asked Jul 15 '11 at 17:25
Blank
Robin Vessey
8,394 points