Canon Questions

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.84K Views
How Do I Define and Research a Market and Estimate Market Share

Marketing your startup takes many forms. The classical marketing approach revolves around the 4 P’s: Product, Price, Promotion and Place. In this question and answer, we will discuss place, which...

asked Aug 27 '11 at 23:45
Blank
Jarie Bolander
11,421 points

4 Votes
3 Answers
2.38K Views
What's In a Business Plan and Do I Really Need One

Business plans cause a lot of anxiety for the new entrepreneur. I think it stems from the fact that they are a lot of work and putting one together, especially if you have never done one, is...

asked Aug 31 '11 at 01:26
Blank
Jarie Bolander
11,421 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.9K Views
How Do You Go About Defining and Releasing a Product

Marketing your startup takes many forms. The classical marketing approach revolves around the 4 P’s: Product, Price, Promotion and Place. For this question and answer, we will tackle your Product...

asked Aug 19 '11 at 22:04
Blank
Jarie Bolander
11,421 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
3.22K Views
How Should I Price My Products or Services

Marketing your startup takes many forms. The classical marketing approach revolves around the 4 P’s: Product, Price, Promotion and Place. For this question and answer, we will tackle the Pricing...

asked Aug 6 '11 at 00:54
Blank
Jarie Bolander
11,421 points

10 Votes
1 Answers
5.28K Views
How to Divide Up Your Company's Equity

We get a lot of questions about dividing equity and for good reason. Dividing up your startup's equity creates a lot of heart burn for all of us. It's a tremendously stressful affair if you have...

asked Jul 22 '11 at 22:25
Blank
Jarie Bolander
11,421 points

8 Votes
2 Answers
2.37K Views
How and When to Raise Funds For Your Company

Funding your company is an important part of your startup and expansion strategy. It's a broad topic that has a lot of aspects including: keeping your idea secret, seed funding, angels, venture...

asked Jul 23 '11 at 23:23
Blank
Jarie Bolander
11,421 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.29K Views
How Should I Deal With Intellectual Property

Intellectual property is a subject that has far reaching implications for your business. There are several different types of intellectual property that every business deals with. They include:...

asked Jul 27 '11 at 22:24
Blank
Jarie Bolander
11,421 points

12 Votes
2 Answers
3.21K Views
How Do I Promote My Business

Marketing your startup takes many forms. The classical marketing approach revolves around the 4 P’s: Product, Price, Promotion and Place. For this question and answer, we will tackle the Promotion...

asked Aug 1 '11 at 06:46
Blank
Jarie Bolander
11,421 points