Cash Flow Questions

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.76K Views
How much does it cost to create a game such as ESPN streak for the cash?

Hi, I'm researching everything about ESPN Streak for the cash game, since I'm planning to create a game of the same nature. I am more of a business guy, and don't know much about programming and...

asked Jul 7 '14 at 15:13
Blank
Nicolás Fernández Llorente
6 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.11K Views
What should I do if profit income is always used to buy new stocks?

Now, my family business is 2 years old. Every month, we get the profit from our online retail business, specializing in apparels for baby & child. But we realize that all the money is always...

asked Apr 22 '13 at 01:28
Blank
Kalingga
245 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
5.65K Views
Accounting upfront payments in an accrual manner

In a subscription-model context, a customer can be offered to pay for a year in advance in exchange for a rebate. This might be desirable for the business for cash flow reasons. In accrual...

asked Feb 3 '13 at 09:33
Blank
Jonallard
106 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.89K Views
Working out key financials

Hi i am writing my business plan, I have identified my potential revenue streams such as; 1) Ticketing and Merchandising 2) Advertising As well as a few others, however how do you go about...

asked Apr 11 '11 at 07:49
Blank
Pmillio
57 points

4 Votes
3 Answers
2.28K Views
How do companies like Microsoft, Google & Apple hoard cash?

I hear from a lot of small businesses that if they don't get rid of there cash by the end of the year then they get taxed. Also if they bank that money they still get taxed again every year,...

asked Dec 18 '10 at 02:35
Blank
Donny V
141 points

7 Votes
5 Answers
6.28K Views
Late payment policy / best practices

I am considering instituting a formal late payment policy for our product. Our terms have always been net 30 but it is something that we never consistently enforced. As the company grows and...

asked Mar 21 '10 at 07:41
Blank
Oleg Barshay
2,091 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.05K Views
How to navigate vendors during tough cash flow stretches

Many startups at one point or another get into situations where they need to stretch vendor payments a bit to handle cash flow issues. We're in one of those situations right now and I'm trying to...

asked Dec 17 '09 at 05:48
Blank
Tommy Maddox
156 points