Corporate Sponsorship Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
4.56K Views
How can my startup sponsor J1 Visa?

I have a startup, active for 2 years. I found a guy and it looks like the best way is to get him a J1 visa. how can my company sponsor a J1 visa for him ?

asked Aug 24 '13 at 18:29
Blank
User1592987
8 points

-2 Votes
2 Answers
2.02K Views
What does a company get in return for investing in a web based startup company?

I have always been curious to know what a company gets in return for investing in a startup company that makes a healthy profit while continuing to grow. For example: Accel partners invested 12...

asked Jan 16 '13 at 00:34
Blank
Geddon
20 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.82K Views
Making a hyper niche app targeted for a large company

So I am a developer, and I had this idea about making an app only for florists. Obviously theres not a lot of money in that so what if in addition to any florists that signed on, 1800flowers or...

asked Oct 22 '12 at 01:53
Blank
Ben Thomson
140 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.81K Views
How to find startup related event sponsors?

I have a few ideas about how to find sponsors for a startup related event, but I'm interested in getting feedback. My objective is to either leverage their sponsorship to get more people to attend,...

asked Jan 23 '12 at 07:16
Blank
Blunders .
899 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.68K Views
LAN Party : How should I pitch for Sponsorship to big businesses?

We're a LAN Party organizing start-up in India and have organized a few tournaments at the local level before. Now as we plan to move to the next level, i.e., national, we wish to pitch to the...

asked Dec 23 '11 at 07:10
Blank
Ikartik90
108 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.46K Views
Odds of Finding Sponsor/Investor for New Website

I recently launched a website for developers (blackbeltcoder.com ). It's a free site that will employ an advertising business model. I'm very pleased with the rate of growth in the just over three...

asked Mar 24 '11 at 11:56
Blank
Jonathan Wood
120 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.13K Views
Looking for tips on how to obtain a corporate sponsorship for a blog

I have been running a blog about tech related stuff pertaining to the city of Austin for a few months now. I know is a very short time, however, in this short period of time I've seen how traffic...

asked Oct 12 '10 at 12:28
Blank
Ricardo
4,815 points