Credibility Questions

3 Votes
1 Answers
2.65K Views
Hiring an office manager: how do you deal with account passwords?

As our startup is growing, and in order to provide more time for the founders to work on the business instead of administrative tasks, we'll be hiring an office manager. This person would be...

asked Apr 15 '14 at 01:57
Blank
Donald Keeling
17 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.76K Views
Most important aspects of a team that investors look for?

What are the top factors that investors look for in a team? Do they only look at the team as a whole or do they also require the CEO to have certain credentials or background?

asked May 13 '14 at 13:56
Blank
Aaron Rew
7 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
3.9K Views
How to build personal credibility

Me and one of my fellow liked an idea. He said if I need investment for that start up, I will be happy to make. But that was more like a coffee table discussion which lasted for an hour. I think I...

asked Nov 13 '12 at 06:50
Blank
Sourabh
288 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.04K Views
Do research firms benefit startups?

If a startup sells into IT departments, is it beneficial for that startup to enter into a relationship with IT research and advisory firms like Forrester, Gartner, etc.? Do these firms bring...

asked Dec 29 '10 at 06:36
Blank
Matt
16 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
1.93K Views
What is the best way to leverage references from big-name sites?

I have an online service (website security) and a blog where I write about prevalent hacker attacks and about how to detect break-ins and clean up websites. Every now and then, big-name sites and...

asked Nov 11 '09 at 00:31
Blank
Denis
16 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.13K Views
Where do babies and credibility come from?

Um, let's focus on the credibility part for now. Remember the time when nobody knew of you or your business? Well, that is where I am right now. So any tips, techniques and guidelines on getting...

asked Oct 11 '09 at 23:27
Blank
Slav Ivanov
1,146 points