Customer Retention Questions

1 Votes
6 Answers
3.71K Views
How do you get more users to your website?

I started a website about a month ago just as a side project for fun. It was initially a project for me to try out some new learned features and techniques in Ruby on Rails. Albeit, I started to...

asked Aug 18 '13 at 21:25
Blank
Apane101
106 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.08K Views
How does one acknowledge fault with customers?

I almost (ALMOST ) permanently overwrote the only config file (e.g. no backup) that contained an encryption key for user logins. This would have disabled my clients' ability to login to my site and...

asked Dec 21 '12 at 04:27
Blank
Ray023
198 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
4.06K Views
Revenue from iOS apps with Apple's iAds

I have a free iOS app with about 2000 daily active users. I just submitted an app update that includes Apple's iAds. Now I'm curious about how much revenue I can generate with this user count. I...

asked Jun 29 '12 at 13:16
Blank
Sunday Monday
167 points

8 Votes
4 Answers
3.47K Views
How to inform client of rate increase?

It's been 3+ years of service. No problems, great relationship. However, I need to increase the rate at which I bill as well as to tell them that I am no longer going to provide service for...

asked Jul 7 '11 at 01:09
Blank
Dustin Davis
272 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.61K Views
Pivoting problem for a food subscription startup

I launched my website which sells healthy snack subscriptions about two months ago. We provide healthy snack alternatives to white collars. That arent available other than our site We sell...

asked Jun 16 '11 at 05:54
Blank
Hakkasan
21 points

7 Votes
7 Answers
3.74K Views
How can I (inexpensively) say "thanks" to existing customers?

I think a lot of companies might focus too much on getting new customers instead of showing their appreciation for their existing customers. I don't want to be that kind of company. I want my...

asked Mar 12 '11 at 06:09
Blank
Jason Swett
555 points