Discounts Questions

8 Votes
2 Answers
4.05K Views
Offering bulk discounts on SaaS user subscription fees

Please note that I am specifically referring to SaaS providers that have adopted the traditional pricing model of charging per user per month, and have at some point considered offering pricing...

asked Apr 16 '12 at 19:37
Blank
Kosta Kontos
216 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
5.89K Views
SaaS and volume discount

How is the typical way to present volume discount to SaaS offering for large accounts ? If the standard prices are for example $50/seat/month. Should we define an extra segment starting with a...

asked Jan 6 '15 at 14:52
Blank
Mac
6 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.62K Views
Should you show more then one payment durations on SaaS checkout pages?

On my SaaS app, I currently only have a recurring monthly option.Should I also add yearly and quarterly payment options (and offer customers a small discount if they pick one of those)?One clear...

asked Sep 3 '14 at 20:28
Blank
Joyce Mc Clellan
9 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.29K Views
What are things customers could do for a discount?

I have a friend who runs a business that decorates special events. He deals a lot with customers who's budget is much less than his normal prices, but he normally just gives them huge discounts...

asked Nov 19 '12 at 10:59
Blank
Glycan
113 points

4 Votes
2 Answers
2.37K Views
Why do marketers limit special pricing to one per person or household?

I've noticed resellers sometimes offer great deals but with the restriction you can only buy a limited quantity per person or household. From a consumer perspective, it may at first glance seem...

asked Aug 1 '12 at 10:10
Blank
Rkagerer
121 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.01K Views
for software, how effective is to have separate commercial and personal/non-commercial versions?

I want to know, from experienced software vendors... How much effective to have separate commercial and (discounted) personal/non-commercial versions of a product (with same features)? In that...

asked Jan 9 '12 at 19:57
Blank
Nestor Sanchez A
690 points