Documentation Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
4.21K Views
What is a good structure for a partnership MOU?

When two or more people are evaluating a business model, they may desire to have a MOU (memorandum of understanding) to document their expectations about how they will share responsibilities and...

asked Aug 17 '13 at 00:09
Blank
New Alexandria
221 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.12K Views
hiring people only when we need

we are a start up and we have to make a decision on how to deal when we have to write any documents/presentation(technical/marketing/pps/etc). Let's say by instance that I have been contacted by a...

asked Apr 23 '12 at 19:22
Blank
Massimiliano Peluso
172 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.81K Views
what methods exist to securely have clients send you their files and other important documents?

I am going to start an online business and would like to know what all the options are out there. I have found sites/services such as yousendit.com. What are other methods/sites that I should...

asked Mar 12 '12 at 12:13
Blank
User16817
63 points

7 Votes
3 Answers
2.41K Views
How do you teach customers to use your product?

There are some extra steps a customer needs to learn in order to use my product. How can I achieve this? Do I make a voice over video for each function? Make a wiki? What are some of your...

asked Nov 25 '11 at 15:53
Blank
Kim Jong Woo
644 points

4 Votes
5 Answers
2.36K Views
What are some good strategies when setting up a support wiki page?

We run an internal wiki with a lot of customer support FAQs, HOWTOs, and other random notes. We are now looking at creating a customer-fronting wiki that we can move stuff in to and let them...

asked Nov 1 '11 at 11:08
Blank
Paul Filmer
790 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.9K Views
Considering time to market, what is best for software product documentation: videos or manuals?

I'm in the process of publishing my product which is ready for beta testing. It has some level of complexity, therefore guidance is required. But I don't want to spend (yet) a couple of months...

asked Oct 10 '11 at 14:48
Blank
Nestor Sanchez A
690 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.49K Views
Creating functional document for a website

I have an idea that I'd like to implement and on doing some research I realized that another website does exactly the same thing. I would like to clone the site and since I am pressed for time, I...

asked Aug 22 '11 at 13:23
Blank
User2306
232 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.25K Views
Technical writing/Online help for web application

We have developed a web application. Now I am looking for freelancers who can write the online help and technical manuals for parts of it. However, I am not aware of the way these services are...

asked Nov 11 '09 at 00:01
Blank
Kabir
96 points