Dropshipping Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.4K Views
Is dropshipping business still alive?

I'm thinking to start drop shipping business – to open an online store with products from AliExpress. Now I'm choosing between Oberlo and AliDropship. But the more I'm reading about that type of...

asked Jun 13 '18 at 11:11
Blank
Ольга Гончарова
6 points

1 Votes
0 Answers
4.34K Views
Does the Delaware LLC need a resale license to sell online to customers in other states of America?

Hello, Need an advice. We are foreigners who have registered an LLC company in Delaware and we do have EIN. We are planning to do an e-commerce business in USA (online shop) with the help of...

asked Mar 12 '15 at 09:23
Blank
Taty
6 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.54K Views
Buying inventory vs drop shipping for a first eCommerce store?

I have a blog that I want to monetize by offering relevant products for purchase to the readers. I've tried affiliate programs but the merchants keep most of the profits -- I'd like to cut out both...

asked May 25 '14 at 16:58
Blank
Richard Perez
7 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
5.2K Views
How does One Kings Lane source their products and negotiate discounts?

I'm looking to start a business similar to One Kings Lane and not sure where to start in terms of sourcing products from manufacturers. Is there a site where I can see a curated list of merchants...

asked Feb 24 '14 at 04:59
Blank
Kenneth Smith
35 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.55K Views
How to find a wholesaler who dropships?

I am currently working on creating a dropshipping site and i would like to sell core electronic components (resistors, capacitors, transistors, etc.) but i am having trouble locating a wholesaler....

asked Feb 23 '12 at 06:14
Blank
Davey
106 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.01K Views
non-resident Online Business setup

I live in New Zealand and I am looking to start an online website sourcing and selling products within the USA via drop-shipping methods. This part of the process is underway. However, I understand...

asked Feb 1 '12 at 17:07
Blank
Lawrence.
11 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.51K Views
Dropshipping - is it a profitable business model?

I'm a web developer and could build a store quite easily and cheaply. Is a good site enough to make dropshipping profitable? I have concerns that the large companies would always beat me on price...

asked Jan 21 '12 at 04:12
Blank
Tom Squires
1,047 points