Exit Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
3.62K Views
How to deal a Voluntary Exit from Startup

We are a 3 people company running from last 3+ years, we have our share holding agreement with equal share for each of us but no specific vesting clauses. Now i am planning to quit for personal...

asked Jan 25 '15 at 21:14
Blank
StartupGuy
6 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.7K Views
What investment finance options are available to exit your angel investors?

Id like to know what investment options, equity or debt financing options exists amongst VC Firms for Entrepreneurs wanting to buy out their Investors stake in the business. In other words, exit...

asked Sep 20 '13 at 06:30
Blank
T.G. Van Zyl
11 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.85K Views
Co-founder/Majority Owner running company to the ground, what can I do?

Background: I am the CTO, co-founder and sole inventor of a very promising technology company (<25 people) and are sitting on a multi-billion $ opportunity, seriously!) . I now have a minority...

asked Aug 16 '13 at 04:32
Blank
Gupshup
52 points

2 Votes
5 Answers
2.63K Views
How to decide if a business has to be closed?

An obvious point is if there is no sales for a given period of time and if your costs keep piling up, you have to close down. But if the product was not sold like hot cake but had some sales...

asked Feb 3 '12 at 17:58
Blank
Muthu
159 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.56K Views
Exit Strategy and ROI Calculation

I had started a professional services business few years back. While starting up, I had raised some investment through friends and have given them a stake in the company. Over the years, I have...

asked Dec 10 '11 at 20:57
Blank
John
1 point

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.83K Views
Leave startup but still keep ownership

I'm a co-founder of a 2 1/2 year old early-stage software company. The company was completely bootstrapped, no outside investing, and we have modest revenue for being such a small company (approx...

asked Oct 3 '11 at 06:13
Blank
Dnr
170 points