Expanding Questions

1 Votes
0 Answers
2.2K Views
How to expand our business? (IT services company)

I know this is a FAQ, but I want to do it more specific. We are a consulting company from Argentina. We do deployment, coding and automation of infrastructure based on Linux and Open Source...

asked Oct 29 '13 at 21:52
Blank
Diegows
106 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.53K Views
How to create a process-driven culture?

We have successfully grow our company beyond the startup phase to the expansion phase. now, we're acquiring clients very fast and we need to swiftly and consistently train new members of our...

asked Aug 20 '13 at 00:43
Blank
Sd Reyes
156 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.05K Views
A structure for satellite companies in overseas

Our company is looking to expand its presence in overseas market. Here are some of the facts that we have: Selling a proven product in local market in overseas market. Since the requirements...

asked Jan 8 '13 at 13:33
Blank
Graviton
871 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
1.79K Views
How much time should be spent on expandability in front of investors?

I have five minutes to present a web app in front of investors (well, actually they are contest judges, but they are still looking for an app that will take off), and then I get five minutes for...

asked Jun 21 '12 at 05:18
Blank
Tyjkenn
103 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
1.96K Views
What are some concrete actions one can take to expand an initial community?

Once a few serious users have been established for a community-based website intended for programmers, what are some concrete steps that you have personally taken to expand it? For...

asked Apr 4 '12 at 10:23
Blank
Lance Lafontaine
190 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.99K Views
How to hire /recruit online for an online based company?

Specifically •How did you find them? (craigslist-social networks-newspaper ads- etc) •How did your interview them? (Phone/Skype video chat etc) •How did you get passed the skepticism barrier?...

asked Dec 3 '10 at 05:44
Blank
Sergio Alvarez
46 points