Global Customers Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.98K Views
In Canada with a Client from USA

I'm located in Ontario, Canada. I'm in talks with a company in the United States to do a software contract. We met here in Canada. I'm wondering what the tax and regulations of such a contract...

asked Sep 12 '13 at 06:12
Blank
Philip K
166 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.18K Views
Where to set up an international internet business?

We are expanding our danish internet business to other countries (Germany, Spain, UAE...). This means that we will hire a couple of sales people in each country. The question is if we should...

asked May 9 '12 at 13:17
Blank
Janne
1 point

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.63K Views
US Web Hosting Startup with business in the EU

We have a web hosting startup and plan to accept international business. With regards to paying VAT is that still a responsibility for any customer in the EU? We currently have no assets or...

asked Mar 15 '12 at 00:27
Blank
Marco Ceppi
126 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
1.83K Views
putting new and not cheap product on global market

we aren't exactly a startup because we've been in business for 4 years, developing products for telco companies in my country. What I insisted in last 2,5 years is that we sponsor development of...

asked Jul 23 '11 at 21:18
Blank
Damir
118 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.38K Views
How to start selling locally developed CMS and ecommerce system globally?

I have developed advanced CMS software with integrated ecommerce system for running large eshops and managing content on multiple websites. It has some really modern features it's all AJAX,...

asked Feb 5 '11 at 02:38
Blank
Frodik
103 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
5.52K Views
We're a US-based company that has been asked for an EU VAT id - what to do?

Surely we aren't the only ones that have faced this. A new customer of ours (based in the UK) is trying to set us up as a vendor and sent us a form to fill out. The assumptions on the form are that...

asked Jan 5 '11 at 04:55
Blank
Tim J
8,346 points