Google Apps Questions

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.67K Views
Is it safe to use cloud services like Dropbox and Google Docs to store sensitive documents?

I'm exploring safe places to store my startup's intellectual property. These could be anything from vendor lists to investor term sheets, etc.Should I trust cloud service providers like Google and...

asked Jun 11 '15 at 18:14
Blank
Brenda Tanner
14 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
2.09K Views
Just Released First App... Promotion Help

I am relatively new to programming. I have been programming with Java and Android for about 2 years now and just recently released my first app to the Google Play app store. I have passed the word...

asked Sep 22 '12 at 03:11
Blank
Jason Crosby
123 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.7K Views
When are Legal Disclaimers (or EULA's) needed?

I have published an app to the android and amazon app stores and currently my app has a legal disclaimer (End Use License Agreement) as part of it that runs the first time the start up the app. But...

asked Aug 11 '12 at 06:59
Blank
S.A.Jay
20 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.22K Views
Using Google Apps for Business for all my sites?

Currently I have a standard Gmail account. Each site has email forwarders set up and the mail gets forwarded to that Gmail account, and I can reply with different email profiles. Due to the...

asked Jun 26 '11 at 21:44
Blank
Eoinoc
110 points

2 Votes
6 Answers
3.11K Views
Advice on managing distributed teams using 37 Signals tools (Basecamp or Backpack) versus using Google Apps

I'd appreciate information on your experience with using Basecamp or Backpack for managing the work of a distributed team, especially if you know of the differences between using these tools and...

asked May 20 '11 at 11:15
Blank
Trish
186 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
3.6K Views
How to track customer email support metrics with gmail?

We're using Gmail to field customer support requests. I am looking for a way to track key metrics of how we serve customers: average response time, %% of inquiries left unanswered, customer...

asked Apr 20 '11 at 17:03
Blank
Maxua
155 points

7 Votes
5 Answers
3.66K Views
Is there a CRM software that

I'm looking for a low-cost or hopefully free for 1-3 users CRM software that has the following features: 1) Integrates with my email automatically (I'd like for all the email conversations, with a...

asked Nov 21 '10 at 04:24
Blank
Igorek
886 points

3 Votes
6 Answers
3.21K Views
Suggestions for a tool that is equal to LinkedIn + CRM + Email?

We use Google Apps and Highrise. Now, they are both decent tools, the problem is that they do not integrate. Most particularly, keeping GMail contacts in sync with Highrise is a huge problem. Now,...

asked Oct 24 '10 at 20:26
Blank
Deleted
655 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
5.12K Views
How to setup [email protected] and [email protected] using Google Apps?

I have recently signed up to Google Apps. I am setting up users for my mail accounts. When I tried to setup the following two user accounts: [email protected] [email protected] I got the...

asked Jul 14 '10 at 19:51
Blank
Morpheous
236 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
3.31K Views
Merging multiple google apps accounts

We have a few Google apps accounts at domain1.com domain2.com domain3.com Now I want to merge all them together. (All users at all domains are same). However there is a 5 days waiting period...

asked Jun 25 '10 at 18:33
Blank
Shabda
159 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2K Views
Moving emails across Google apps accounts

I had an account at domain1.com, with G apps setup. I setup another account at domain2.com with another G apps account. I want to move all my mails from domain1 to domain2 account. How can I...

asked Jul 7 '10 at 18:20
Blank
Shabda
159 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.38K Views
Offering Google Apps accounts to customers

I'm starting a business that helps small businesses build and maintain a website. I will be managing most aspects of the website, including domain names and email addresses. I like the idea of...

asked Jan 26 '10 at 02:21
Blank
Jacob
138 points