Inbound Marketing Questions

6 Votes
5 Answers
2.36K Views
What role do you see QR codes playing in marketing?

Those funny square codes seem to be popping up everywhere. From the pages of USA Today as a hyper-link to news pictures, in the airport to download reading material after watching a bank...

asked Mar 25 '11 at 08:45
Blank
Joseph Barisonzi
12,141 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.09K Views
Free and Effective Places to List a Startups Site?

I am hoping to get suggestions to where it is possibly to get linked from and/or get your business listed for free? I know of diystartups.com which is decent. Any other suggestions? Thanks, Alex

asked Mar 26 '11 at 05:54
Blank
Genadinik
1,821 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.43K Views
Linked In: Hide Contacts from Friendly Competitors?

Is it possible to hide your contacts from only certain people? Such as direct competitors that you are linked to? For instance, maybe you have you are friendly competitors but you don't want to...

asked Mar 29 '11 at 01:09
Blank
Scott
468 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.05K Views
Marketing Strategy for Startups, that worked!

Marketing is the key of any startup. All of us have great products, but how to market our product is the most crucial. Twitter wasn't the first microblogging, Facebook wasn't the first social...

asked Mar 18 '11 at 14:36
Blank
Victor
593 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.33K Views
Do you feel anxious when you don't receive any inquiry from prospective clients for consecutive days?

What do you do when you don't receive any inquiries from potential clients for consecutive days?

asked Mar 1 '11 at 23:49
Blank
Steven
1 point

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.2K Views
How should a small business providing local services do link building to get ranked high in the search engines?

Assuming an appropriate amount of on-page optimization has been done, and a sites structure is good, how does a small local business acquire links without resorting to purchasing them? The...

asked Feb 19 '11 at 15:48
Blank
Mcohen75
157 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.64K Views
Facebook - Like the Page or App, or Like the Site URL?

I've been working on a passion-project for a while called Pi Day Challenge - it's a site designed to inspire people about math and celebrate 3/14. One thing that I thought about tonight was...

asked Jan 30 '11 at 19:19
Blank
Alex Cook
641 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
11.3K Views
How to reply to a prospective client's first inquiry in email?

I'm an English-Chinese interpreter and receive prospective clients' email inquiry about my services from time to time. However, I found quite a few clients become unresponsive after I reply to...

asked Jan 21 '11 at 18:18
Blank
Steven
1 point

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.25K Views
How to do inbound marketing if you don't have enough resources?

I think we all agree that inbound marketing is hard, takes time and time is money for all small startups. We do have some staff but all occupied with running the business and we don't have anyone...

asked Oct 28 '10 at 05:32
Blank
Dr. Evil
111 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.65K Views
Can anyone recommend a company that hosts or sells landing page templates?

I am looking to do some A/B tests using landing pages but I am not a designer. Do you know of a company that sells or offers hosted landing pages at a reasonable price? I have looked at...

asked Oct 9 '10 at 12:21
Blank
Ricardo
4,815 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.36K Views
How do you determine which online marketing tools/applications to use?

So you want to do marketing for your company. You've created a marketing plan and want to implement it. How do you determine which applications/vendors to use? For example, for email marketing and...

asked Sep 26 '10 at 04:11
Blank
Chris
4,214 points

6 Votes
10 Answers
3.63K Views
What is the best book on marketing you have ever read?

What is the best book on marketing you have ever read?

asked Aug 24 '10 at 21:23
Blank
Steven
1 point

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.25K Views
What is the best way to gain access to my attorney's client list?

Ok, slightly controversial headline - but at least, it got your attention. An associate of mine is an attorney. I used to work with him in the past, but have not made contact with him over the...

asked Aug 25 '10 at 00:46
Blank
Morpheous
236 points

0 Votes
4 Answers
4.2K Views
Where to find a good Internet marketing plan template?

Is anyone out there aware of an online resource that provides a template that lists the main components of an internet marketing plan?

asked Sep 1 '10 at 18:47
Blank
Morpheous
236 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
3.12K Views
Whats better for Social Media Marketing? Facebook Share or Facebook like?

I am trying to collect numbers, to show how many people like my idea. I am thinking of making the website viral. I want to make it so, that when one person likes/share the site, other people see it...

asked Sep 11 '10 at 20:29
Blank
Bhargav Patel
784 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.34K Views
Facebook, twitter, Google, which is the best marketing place?

Is it better to do marketing on Facebook or twitter than Google?

asked Sep 13 '10 at 01:18
Blank
Steven
1 point

0 Votes
6 Answers
2.25K Views
How to start spread the fire

I've gotten a page up and running. It's some what appealing but not the best in the world. I am wondering how I can start spreading the word, fire, using Facebook. I've gotten the site up, I've...

asked Sep 20 '10 at 04:38
Blank
Bhargav Patel
784 points

3 Votes
7 Answers
3.02K Views
Can you provide some blogging advice?

So I would like to start a blog for my company and I am challenged with a few things and not sure what to do. Here is my challenges: I am the CEO and have no experience with writing good content...

asked Sep 21 '10 at 00:38
Blank
Stacey
484 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
3.03K Views
How often do I post a blog?

SO I was told I should have at least three posts a week but do I post a blog every two days or just post all three at once at the beginning of every week? Why was makes more sense?

asked Jul 13 '10 at 01:20
Blank
Stacey
484 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.6K Views
Knowing what PPC keywords your competitors are using

I was checking out www.keywordcompetitor.com and they claim they can tell you what keywords your competitors are using in their PPC campaigns and organic listings. They can also monitor every move...

asked Jul 20 '10 at 05:40
Blank
Tony Henrich
85 points