Introduction Questions

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.65K Views
Should you make an intro video for your startup even though most visitors don't usually see it?

Is it worth spending money making a video explaining your startup on your homepage? Most startups have a short 1 minute video on their homepage that explains what their business does. Yet only a...

asked May 9 '14 at 15:59
Blank
Thomas Colgan
2 points

-1 Votes
2 Answers
1.97K Views
I want to make a free video introduction of my client's company. I just want to use images, text and little bit of effects and sound

I want to make a free video introduction of my client's company. I just want to use images, text and little bit of effects and sound. Is there any free web based or anything, by which I can make it?

asked Feb 26 '13 at 04:14
Blank
Anilkumble789
3 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.35K Views
How to write introduction document of a company and an app?

I am an indie developer who works on android applications currently. One of the big OEMs wants to cooperation with me on my most popular app. They requested me to share an introduction document of...

asked Aug 21 '12 at 04:02
Blank
Dirhem
6 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.55K Views
Is it appropriate to drop-in at a startup incubator?

As an entrepreneur, when visiting a city with an active startup community, is it appropriate to drop in unannounced at one or more of the local incubators? (Assuming you don't know anyone in the...

asked May 25 '12 at 05:45
Blank
Blueberryfields
426 points