Limited Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.23K Views
I want to start a limited company in The UK, as I am British, but live in Poland with my girlfriend

About 6 years ago I did have a limited company for Contract Work I was doing for 6 months, it was very simple and no problems. I now live in Poland with my girlfriend and found it difficult to get...

asked Aug 28 '13 at 23:19
Blank
Anthony Kerr
11 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.42K Views
Should we call our company a company, or an incorporation, or an LTD?

We're a software company, including like 35 employees, working in a very specific field. We have 3 stakeholders, and each of them have like 30 percent of the overall shares. We just can't...

asked Sep 7 '13 at 18:14
Blank
Saeed Neamati
153 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.9K Views
(UK) LTD Issue (preferred) stock, grant options and go public (using standard articles)

Can a UK limited company grant options easily? What is the law regarding using equity with vesting plans to pay employees? For a startup equity is most likely the only way of aligning employees...

asked Sep 7 '12 at 01:32
Blank
User19571
1 point

4 Votes
2 Answers
2.37K Views
Why do marketers limit special pricing to one per person or household?

I've noticed resellers sometimes offer great deals but with the restriction you can only buy a limited quantity per person or household. From a consumer perspective, it may at first glance seem...

asked Aug 1 '12 at 10:10
Blank
Rkagerer
121 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.53K Views
Problem with Companies House agent

I'm really disappointed about services provided by the CH agent that registered my ltd in the UK. At the beginning, they misspelled my name and didn't answer to my e-mails regarding this issue....

asked Jun 6 '12 at 02:36
Blank
Lukeshek
452 points