Linkedin Questions

3 Votes
1 Answers
4.59K Views
Using LinkedIn to grow your SaaS business?

What are some ways to utilize LinkedIn to grow your Saas sales? In terms of social media, everyone seems to be fixated on Twitter and Facebook, even though they are likely not the right channel for...

asked Mar 31 '14 at 20:42
Blank
Joseph Brown
17 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.15K Views
Finding a job through LinkedIn by emailing companies you like?

What's the best way to go about finding a job through LinkedIn?Should I just start sending invites to connect to startup founders and then when they accept, make my case about wanting to work for...

asked Mar 7 '14 at 01:10
Blank
April Byrd
5 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.26K Views
Is there a social media tool where I can search by a keyword and get posts and contact information of the person?

I'm looking to reach out to relevant people by being able to search for them on Twitter, Facebook, Quora and LinkedIn. Is there such a tool where I can get a list of people based on a keyword?

asked Feb 22 '14 at 03:47
Blank
Eddie Chandler
25 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
4.69K Views
Can you put CEO as title in your LinkedIn while working full time?

I am working full time as a Software Developer and I am making my startup go live this September 2013. My question is that, should I/Not put CEO/Founder Title in my LinkedIn profile while working...

asked Jul 15 '13 at 23:22
Blank
Rg 3
136 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.88K Views
What's the best way to use LinkedIn while employed and developing a startup?

I'm currently employed full-time, yet I want to market myself on LinkedIn as the founder and creator of my startup. The goal of being on LinkedIn would be to network with peers and potential...

asked Jun 19 '13 at 05:42
Blank
Marco
11 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.71K Views
How to successfully use a LinkedIn company page?

I created a LinkedIn company page a while back, but never did anything with it. Now I’m considering spending a little bit of time trying to use the company page to create brand awareness and...

asked Feb 10 '13 at 02:55
Blank
Zuly Gonzalez
9,194 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.1K Views
Fake Linkedin profiles

What can you do if random person lists your company on their linkedin? Emailed linkedin support but they won't do anything and the person won't respond. it is damaging our reputation

asked Oct 4 '12 at 11:24
Blank
Joe
7 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
1.95K Views
Is it ok to re-call failed cold calls?

I did a cold call run based on LinkedIn searches a few months ago or so. Since then, I have added new products and services and would like to try again. Is it "proper" to re-call businesses that...

asked Jun 2 '12 at 03:30
Blank
Kevin Soviero
180 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.11K Views
Getting a Survey from a tough demographic

Background: My business is surveying individuals about their particular career, repackaging this information and publishing it. I have used many tools to acquire these surveys including MTURK and I...

asked May 8 '11 at 13:32
Blank
Tyler
8 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.43K Views
Linked In: Hide Contacts from Friendly Competitors?

Is it possible to hide your contacts from only certain people? Such as direct competitors that you are linked to? For instance, maybe you have you are friendly competitors but you don't want to...

asked Mar 29 '11 at 01:09
Blank
Scott
468 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.51K Views
The network effect: your best friend - your worst enemy

The network effect is the thing that makes certain products or services useless until everybody is on board. But once everybody is on board then said product or service becomes very useful. Case...

asked Dec 10 '10 at 03:34
Blank
John Berryman
388 points

3 Votes
6 Answers
3.21K Views
Suggestions for a tool that is equal to LinkedIn + CRM + Email?

We use Google Apps and Highrise. Now, they are both decent tools, the problem is that they do not integrate. Most particularly, keeping GMail contacts in sync with Highrise is a huge problem. Now,...

asked Oct 24 '10 at 20:26
Blank
Deleted
655 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.3K Views
LinkedIn recommendations are great, but what can one do with them?

My small business gets a lot of LinkedIn recommendations to my personal LinkedIn account. How can I use these recommendations to my best advantage whilst maintaining the credibility of the nice...

asked Feb 4 '10 at 09:31
Blank
Scraster
36 points