Local Questions

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.75K Views
Marketing tactics to promote a night club online?

What are some techniques (could be tried and tested ones or unique ones) to market a new night club online?I have thought about holding a contest on social media to get fans and followers as a...

asked Jul 17 '14 at 18:59
Blank
Angel Welch
4 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.56K Views
Is YellowPages still worth it for local businesses?

Is placing an ad in Yellow Pages still a worthwhile investment for local businesses? Or is it completely worthless and people solely rely on Google to find stores?

asked Apr 28 '14 at 11:12
Blank
James Andrade
9 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.89K Views
Best way to promote a new restaurant online?

I'm working on starting a restaurant and now sure where to begin to generate exposure online when it opens.Yelp works once you already have a few reviews.What are some other ways to get the word...

asked Apr 6 '14 at 12:11
Blank
Charolette Aldridge
9 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.52K Views
How can brick & mortar stores use mobile to get more people in their stores?

What are some strategies to use mobile to get more people to visit your store?

asked Mar 4 '14 at 14:04
Blank
Charles Wright
40 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.72K Views
Best way to reach local customers using Facebook or Twitter?

If you run a local business (we provide marketing solutions for them), how would you reach local customers on FB or Twitter? I understand how to get people who walk in to your place to get them to...

asked Feb 13 '14 at 23:24
Blank
Anisha M
31 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
1.8K Views
How can I convince local businesses to sign up on my website (for free)?

I've recently launched a website and I need to sign up as many local businesses as I can on it. The website is currently only available for local businesses in Ontario, Canada only. There are a few...

asked Jun 18 '12 at 10:37
Blank
Bizlia Inc.
6 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.03K Views
How and when is sales tax calculated when payment is made with a foreign currency?

When the buyer is paying cash, how and when is sales tax calculated when payment is made with a foreign currency? Guessing it's the same as if the transaction had been paid in currency the tax is...

asked Mar 30 '12 at 10:43
Blank
Blunders .
899 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.43K Views
Finding clients as a local niche?

I recently (read: last week) started the following business: [Business Name] is a small business IT consulting firm. We specialize in the use of Open Source Software by small businesses. Open...

asked Sep 30 '11 at 12:49
Blank
Kevin Soviero
180 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.58K Views
Local advertising strategy

I have break & fix computer business and would like to find out how to go about figuring out the best marketing medium for my advertising. There are some local magazines and news papers,...

asked Apr 11 '11 at 09:49
Blank
Mat Banik
325 points