Market Analysis Questions

5 Votes
1 Answers
2.31K Views
Does a process exist for executing a market research?

Is there a good resource (book, blog, etc.) that would explain me step by step how to execute a rigorous market research? Where can I find market data such as market size, market share, etc.? Any...

asked Feb 4 '10 at 17:36
Blank
Olivier Lalonde
2,753 points

6 Votes
3 Answers
4.02K Views
Any good books about Market Size Analysis?

Do any of you have any recomendations of books, blogs, websites, textbooks, etc. that detail the process of sizing a market/sector of the US Economy? Online market size analysis' are available...

asked Feb 10 '10 at 11:33
Blank
Eric Amzalag
818 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
1.87K Views
where to find classification and data structure advice

we are in the process of developing a classified ad website due to launch in about a month (yeah i know, this overcrowded market, but we plan to focus on a certain region which is currently...

asked Jan 25 '10 at 19:10
Blank
Gobezu
101 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
4.53K Views
Market Size of Social Networks

Obviously determining Market Size is a vital step in starting a business. With ecommerce or the sale of a product it seems to be a much more concrete process. On that note, does anyone have any...

asked Jan 26 '10 at 15:59
Blank
Eric Amzalag
818 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.59K Views
Market Size Projections

I am working on a B2smallB business plan and looking for data on the total number of U.S. businesses. In particular, I am looking for projections on the total number of U.S. firms for the next five...

asked Jan 28 '10 at 11:11
Blank
Miguel Buckenmeyer
482 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
3.67K Views
CRM Packages - Market Research

Not totally sure if using this forum for this purpose is frowned upon but I thought I would try it as a way to start a debate focussed less on simply reviewing current market offerings and more on...

asked Jan 18 '10 at 23:29
Blank
Dr. Phil
86 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
3.22K Views
Restaurant Market Sizes

I understand the restaurant market decently. $500 billion covers every food service location in the country, with about $180 billion of that covering full-service restaurants. Those full-service...

asked Dec 30 '09 at 07:49
Blank
Josh Sam Bob
1,578 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.98K Views
Online shoppers - Market Size

I would like to know how many users shop online in USA, UK, Australia etc and the rate of growth each year (%). How and where can I find this data?

asked Nov 28 '09 at 17:28
Blank
167 points

6 Votes
5 Answers
2.8K Views
Best way to conduct market analysis?

If your team has lots of competing talents, and lots of interesting ideas, what's your advice on the best way to go about conducting an analysis to see which is the most viable?

asked Oct 27 '09 at 22:52
Blank
Gabriel Hurley
785 points