Marketing Channel Questions

0 Votes
1 Answers
3.68K Views
Does cold calling work for B2B SaaS applications?

Is cold calling a viable marketing channel for a B2B Saas product? We are trying every possible channel to see what sticks in order to get more paid customers.Cold calling has a higher investment...

asked May 9 '14 at 01:10
Blank
Mike Lambert
1 point

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.02K Views
How to use Vine as a marketing channel?

Are there any brands that are / have used Vine as a marketing channel?Or is it just a medium for entertainment related content?What are some ways to use it for marketing a physical product based...

asked Mar 18 '14 at 18:58
Blank
Roberto Anders
5 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
6.28K Views
Channel Partners : How to calculate their Cut/Commission

We are developing product which is SAAS based and is expected to launch by August 12. I am in the process of finding Channel partners/*.Partners, who would help me sell the product in respective...

asked May 12 '12 at 13:26
Blank
Ameya Phadke
56 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.14K Views
How to get desktop research tool distributed?

We are in the process of creating a desktop research tool, which will provide snappy access to a wide range of information. Conceptually, this tool is similar to Babylon. How would you go about...

asked May 30 '11 at 21:25
Blank
David
1,567 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.43K Views
What are the marketing techniques can startups use to reach to its target market - Hotels and restaurant

We are a service startup and we work with hotels and restaurants helping them create their online presence like their site/blog or presence and spread in social media platforms. Though some of our...

asked Apr 16 '11 at 04:03
Blank
Beginning Steps
50 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.05K Views
Should startups have a channel?

I am running sales/marketing for a small software company (6 employees) and we are selling direct, for the most part. We now have been contacted by a few companies who want to distribute our...

asked Nov 3 '10 at 03:37
Blank
Danny
113 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.32K Views
Best marketing channel to distribute an ebook?

What is the best marketing channel to distribute an ebook? Let's assume I know how to promote the ebook, and merely want to choose a marketing channel. Should I sell it through a middleman like...

asked Jun 25 '10 at 06:27
Blank
Joseph Turian
895 points