Micro Payment Questions

4 Votes
5 Answers
2.97K Views
Micro-payment on low profit $1 sales, is this even possible?

I'm a software developer working on an application, so forgive me if this question does not contain the proper terminology... I'm trying to figure out if what I want to do is even possible to do....

asked Sep 28 '13 at 10:40
Blank
M Y
121 points

0 Votes
0 Answers
2.41K Views
Help with SaaS and bookkeeping

I am going to start a company for a simple online service which should sell digital goods to customers. Since I am new in running business world there are few things I need to learn. I've tried to...

asked Mar 5 '13 at 09:43
Blank
Ivan Von Turkovich
21 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
1.96K Views
What is the smoothest solution you've seen for small payments?

We have a site where visitors can pay 99 cents for a service. It would be cool if the user experience were similar to iTunes: the user clicks one button, doesn't have to type in credit card info,...

asked Sep 18 '11 at 02:18
Blank
Blueyellow
6 points

5 Votes
1 Answers
1.97K Views
Micropayment solutions outside United States?

I have a small project that sells legal music online, per transaction is less than a dollar so the traditional payment solutions are not my option because they charge too much fee. I found out that...

asked May 22 '11 at 23:28
Blank
Raymond Ho
126 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.07K Views
Taking and making payments between users

I am in the nascent stages of developing a service that will allows some users to request a certain task and others to perform those tasks. Money in from the user requesting, company takes a small...

asked Mar 31 '11 at 03:24
Blank
Joshucar
91 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.3K Views
Payment structure (Micropayments vs um, regular payments)

So this question has to do with customer perception on billing. We're looking at the benefits of micropayments vs regular payments. Our business will have a series of charges from $1 to $5. When...

asked Oct 25 '10 at 22:41
Blank
Adam
205 points