Presentation Questions

0 Votes
0 Answers
2.95K Views
I have an idea and made the MVP! How can I get fund and commercialize it?

I have an idea and made a working proof of concept (MVP). Its a solution for organizing data and could be used in from Enterprise Digital Assets Management systems to home computers.I am looking...

asked Aug 9 '14 at 10:18
Blank
Shahab
6 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.76K Views
Small Company's time to shine

For more background on my company, see the question entitled: "A “competitive edge” for an offshore development company?" We have landed a meeting (scheduled for about 5 days from now) with a very...

asked Feb 3 '12 at 01:48
Blank
Davey Boy
55 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.09K Views
Will a VC review a printed copy of my deck?

I am using PowerPoint to create our deck. I believe I can make use of a few advanced PowerPoint features (like animations) to provide a more robust presentation. However, if the VC reviews a...

asked Feb 7 '12 at 06:24
Blank
Steve Jones
6 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.36K Views
Tools for making Video presentation/training?

I have software product and I found myself doing lot's of demos which is not needed. I also don't want to create text manuals. So, my idea is to create video training and demonstration...

asked Dec 1 '11 at 07:09
Blank
Katit
276 points

0 Votes
5 Answers
4.35K Views
What are use-cases?

The startup I work for got asked by some potential clients to send them use cases. We are in the process of making one and I would like to ask the following questions about use-cases in general:...

asked Jul 30 '11 at 15:05
Blank
Sriram
174 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.45K Views
Start-up team organization, shares and duties. Advice needed

We are a group of 5 people working on an idea for a start-up. The aim is to find an investor that would allow us to develop the project fully. Now we're just at the idea and presentation stage. 3...

asked Jun 19 '11 at 22:49
Blank
Giovanni
11 points