Psychology Questions

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.03K Views
Which book instantly changed you? Both for personal and business benefit.

What is one book that had the deepest impact on you the instant you were done (or in the process) reading it? Why was the book so significant?

asked Apr 3 '14 at 10:29
Blank
Marie Spence
4 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.22K Views
Does price of a product determine the desirability of said product?

I recently started my own business, an electronic cigarette company. Right out of the gates I offered extremely competitive pricing, sometimes 50% cheaper than direct competition. For example: one...

asked Dec 11 '13 at 08:08
Blank
Riista
106 points

5 Votes
3 Answers
2.03K Views
Pricing Psychology

I am looking for a reference on this topic. Every knows that the difference in cost between $100 and $99 is more than $1 in the minds of consumers. Thus prices ending in $99 are commonplace but...

asked Feb 2 '12 at 10:47
Blank
Paperjam
394 points

6 Votes
4 Answers
2.2K Views
What is more important for people to create startups? Money, ideas, passions?

What makes some people so brave not to join a "regular" company but to create their own? I mean, if we got some good ideas or money, or like to say, big passions, are enough for opening the startups?

asked May 12 '11 at 00:24
Blank
Vance
33 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.1K Views
Why can some start and other's not?

This will probably be a open-ended question, considering that it might be very opinionated... But I'm curious to hear from the community here-- why do some fail at getting past the conceptual phase...

asked Jan 9 '11 at 00:07
Blank
Eric R
126 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.31K Views
What do you think of the book "The secret" by Rhonda Byrne?

Is it really helpful in reality? Why is it helpful? How is it helpful?

asked Dec 22 '10 at 22:35
Blank
Steven
1 point

5 Votes
6 Answers
3.69K Views
How do you manage team motivation? Rewards?

How much value is there in complimenting work done & praise? Vs monetary rewards? Vs awarding more autonomy, promotion? From my experience, when an employee expects a compliment but does not...

asked Oct 23 '09 at 14:40
Blank
Van Nguyen
482 points

16 Votes
13 Answers
5.12K Views
How do you keep yourself motivated?

A lot of entrepreneurs and founders have those 'down times' when they're in a strange funk, slightly burned out from the startup for one reason or another. Some of these reasons may be an...

asked Oct 10 '09 at 11:21
Blank
Mark Bao
604 points