Recommendations Questions

21 Votes
8 Answers
10.2K Views
Is Micropreneur Academy worth it?

Is Micropreneur Academy worth it? Any members on this site? Also, what does it cost? Background: I read the 'Software by Rob' blog and think he has some very good advice for the whole micro-ISV...

asked Nov 17 '09 at 13:43
Blank
Dog On
308 points

14 Votes
11 Answers
4.96K Views
Is StartUpToDo.com worth it?

Is StartUpToDo.com worth it? Any members on this site? The landing page is has really sold me, except that I have my doubts about whether following a recipe is the right way to go for starting a...

asked Nov 4 '09 at 13:42
Blank
Dog On
308 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.59K Views
Online Advertising Agencies for Niche Marketers

My business, targetmeister.com, sells target stands for shooting. I was exclusively using Google AdWords for advertising and that has been effective, but I need more traffic/sales. Today, I signed...

asked Nov 6 '09 at 23:08
Blank
Clint
695 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
2.92K Views
Creating an affiliate program - Commission Junction? Linkshare?

Anyone ever work with Commission Junction or Linkshare (or others) as an advertiser? I'm looking to set up an affiliate program for my marketplace app. We have the technical skill to implement an...

asked Oct 24 '09 at 22:33
Blank
Micah
880 points

13 Votes
21 Answers
6.7K Views
Project management software

My, to put it mildly, understaffed and overworked startup is trying hard to not reinvent the wheel and outsource as much tasks as possible. So we are currently on the look out for a great project...

asked Oct 11 '09 at 06:09
Blank
Slav Ivanov
1,146 points

2 Votes
9 Answers
3.89K Views
Options for merchant/payment solution (end-to-end) for international companies based outside of the US?

As a follow-up to this post: http://answers.onstartups.com/questions/615/what-is-the-best-merchant-processing-solution what are some merchants that people have had a good experience with. I am...

asked Oct 11 '09 at 12:06
Blank
Marcamillion
153 points