Research Questions

4 Votes
3 Answers
2.63K Views
Next Step for My Product / Business? Minimum Viable Product

I have created a minimum viable product that I'd like to turn into a business. I have used pay per click advertising to get: 10ish free subscribers Then 2 paid subscribers It is a monthly...

asked Nov 28 '09 at 12:20
Blank
Dog On
308 points

5 Votes
6 Answers
2.86K Views
How To Outsource Market Research?

What is a good way to outsource internet based competitor and or market research? I am interested in both quantitative and qualitative information and was thinking I might need a different resource...

asked Dec 1 '09 at 05:22
Blank
Adam
446 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.09K Views
how to analyze and make web research from exciting software sites

Hello i will try to explain the topic more clearly , is it possible to determine what users likes in terms of statistics just from collecting data from software download sites like sf.net (open...

asked Nov 15 '09 at 18:15
Blank
Meir
238 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.75K Views
Know any SaaS Start up / ISV Ratios?

Many fields have standard guideline ratios for numbers. For example, in the catalog industry the rule I hear is that all costs excluding labor should never exceed 70% of revenue for a...

asked Nov 17 '09 at 15:05
Blank
Adam
446 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.06K Views
Getting feedback on an idea

I want to get feedback on an idea for a solution targeted at an industry that I have no experience in. So I'm on the lookout for an industry insider, sufficiently senior to get candid feedback...

asked Oct 30 '09 at 05:27
Blank
Raj Raman
66 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.73K Views
Heard of Any Good Social Media Business Growth Stories?

I'm curious if anyone has any examples to share of local businesses that have grown using social media alone. Good examples: Real Estate Agent facebook...

asked Nov 4 '09 at 12:34
Blank
Adam
446 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.01K Views
whats the best way to reach owners or decision makers of restaurants and caffes?

any good tips how to reach this particular group of people?

asked Nov 5 '09 at 16:12
Blank
Ondrobaco
131 points

6 Votes
5 Answers
6.57K Views
How can I determine potential market demand?

I would like to determine the potential market demand for a non-software, travel product that requires significant up-front capital for manufacturing. What open source software, if any, would you...

asked Oct 15 '09 at 23:47
Blank
Val Lynn
483 points

22 Votes
24 Answers
5.78K Views
What's more important: releasing early or getting it right?

From your point of view and experience, what is more important when you are building a web based app: release ASAP (eventhough it might not follow best practices) or release it rather late as...

asked Oct 20 '09 at 17:26
Blank
Jpartogi
1,342 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.6K Views
Marketing to a female demographic

I've a product/website in Family/Relationships segment and so far it attracts 80% women and 20% men. Mostly adults(age 25 to 55) actually pay for it. Younger users generally want it "free". I'm...

asked Oct 24 '09 at 05:15
Blank
Arpit Tambi
1,050 points