ROI Questions

1 Votes
3 Answers
4.78K Views
What will increase Adsense revenue more: page views or unique visitors?

What would yield a higher ROI for Adsense revenue: focusing on getting more unique visitors but having a lower total overall page view count or getting existing visitors to click on more pages...

ROI
asked Apr 15 '11 at 09:53
Blank
Jon Kragh
185 points

9 Votes
1 Answers
2.7K Views
Has using the Facebook Like button been beneficial for your business?

I know it's still relatively early in the life span of the Facebook Like button, but I'm curious if anyone here has had a positive ROI from using it. Did it result in increased sales, profits,...

asked Jun 21 '10 at 15:05
Blank
Mike Lee
1,356 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.32K Views
How do you measure your B2B startup marketing ROI?

How do you measure your B2B startup marketing ROI? What's the main difference between SMM ROI for a startup and a corporation? The goal should be the same, find prospects, nurture relationships,...

asked Sep 25 '13 at 18:40
Blank
Rutada
1 point

2 Votes
1 Answers
2.68K Views
What is Soft ROI?

I have heard some people use the term, for example in this video but I cannot find a precise definition of the concept online. What is soft ROI?

asked Feb 24 '12 at 06:22
Blank
Randomblue
154 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
2.58K Views
The business of free

This is a question there in mind for long time. There are hundreds of free services in web which doesn't have any ads or anything. It's totally free. Angels are raising fund these company and...

asked Sep 23 '10 at 10:08
Blank
Sarat
134 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
3.11K Views
Calculating loaded labor cost for ROI?

I'm curious if any of you calculate 'loaded' labor costs for use in ROI calculations, and what multiplier you use vs the salary. The 'loaded labor' cost attempts to reflect the true cost of a...

asked Apr 27 '10 at 01:28
Blank
Corry
111 points

6 Votes
4 Answers
3.62K Views
How to justify ROI?

I very much apprectiate the responses from those who answered my questions on sensitivity and management. This is a followup question. For every investment opportunity, there is the magic number,...

asked Dec 3 '09 at 13:32
Blank
User1721
46 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.82K Views
Should I start a contest to drive traffic to my site?

At what point should I consider a contest as a strategy to get people to visit my business or website? What are the ways to track the ROI for this type of marketing?

asked Oct 10 '09 at 10:08
Blank
Blizzard Digital
83 points