Screencast Questions

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.39K Views
how to create screencast and deploy on to my site?

I am putting together a screencast to demonstrate the features of my software. I am quite new in this realm of video editing and recording. What tool is best to capture live screencast? It should...

asked Feb 2 '11 at 03:44
Blank
Kim Jong Woo
644 points

2 Votes
9 Answers
11.9K Views
Need to create a professional Demo / Video Tutorial for my Software Application

I am creating a desktop application and i'll need a video tutorial / demo for the app, to put on my company website. The purpose of the video is to obviously explain how to use the program, but to...

asked Aug 2 '10 at 15:39
Blank
Tanvir Chowdhury
165 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.81K Views
Video trailer services for startups

I've been working on a web-app that is set to finish late November and I'm now looking for ways to demonstrate my app via a promotional trailer (preferably not a just a screencast) of some sort....

asked Sep 27 '11 at 16:09
Blank
User744319
94 points

0 Votes
6 Answers
2.51K Views
How to promote a screencasting software?

We create screencasting software that user use to create software demos or tutorial. I know there is CamStudio which is free, but: CamStudio's codec is too worse: our codec produce file just 1/3...

asked Aug 18 '11 at 22:39
Blank
Dave Kushan
21 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
3.29K Views
How can I get a good screenshot from mobile apps?

I want to take a screenshot of my apps along with the phone just like in Color landing page. How can I achieve this? I tried to take a photo of the phone but it doesn't look as good. No, taking the...

asked Jun 4 '11 at 22:25
Blank
Jpartogi
1,342 points

8 Votes
5 Answers
6.44K Views
Music to use in screencasts

We are regularly making some screencasts to demonstrate new functionality to our clients. It would be good to have some nice, engaging background music playing throughout the show. Are there any...

asked Feb 24 '11 at 20:36
Blank
Art
350 points

9 Votes
4 Answers
3.94K Views
Video demo of my software product?

I need something short, like 1-2 min long video to catch attention of my visitors and highlight the best features of my system. I have an accent myself and would rather outsource the development of...

asked Nov 28 '10 at 15:04
Blank
Igorek
886 points

4 Votes
7 Answers
5.09K Views
Professional Screencast Companies / Services

I'm looking for a list of companies who can produce professional screencasts for product tour and help videos. So far this is my list: Procasts Whistle Media 6 Professional Screencast...

asked Dec 9 '09 at 10:29
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points

4 Votes
15 Answers
3.81K Views
Using British accent in screencasts

We're going to put some screencasts and we are based on London. However our market is not only local and I'm a bit worried about our potential customers from America and from other parts of the...

asked Nov 9 '09 at 09:51
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points