Service Questions

7 Votes
2 Answers
3.09K Views
How do you ask a client to write a testimonial?

Any tips to collect testimonials? I have some clients. They seemed to be satisfied with my services, but they were reluctant to write a written testimonial. Please advise.

asked Feb 27 '11 at 23:42
Blank
Steven
1 point

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.06K Views
When to consider Free or Paid model for website product

If you had an online product that filled a significant nitch, would you let members use your site for free instead of following through on a paid model? Inline with this question, assume that this...

asked Feb 15 '11 at 05:50
Blank
John
161 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.8K Views
Web service with subscription/payment and with automated email

I am considering starting a business based on daily/regular emails that will be fed an automated process getting data from a MySQL database. I am looking for a service that: offers a ready-made...

asked Jan 31 '11 at 04:53
Blank
Tucson
714 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.18K Views
Small office "support" server- hardware and software?

So I am in the process of launching a new venture. The new company will be a niche consulting company centered around some complex simulation tools that have been developed, are the company will...

asked Oct 15 '10 at 03:57
Blank
Mark D
113 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
1.94K Views
When a service oriented site starts, do they open with projects/customers?

How do service oriented sites start with content? For instance, when a site such as ebay or elance.com start, they woudl need some type of auctions already posted to generate interest in new...

asked Oct 8 '10 at 01:31
Blank
Sk24iam
344 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.1K Views
customer service ticketing system (open source)?

I currently have a simple form for customer feedback / customer issues, this form send an email to [email protected] and then we check that and reply to any inquiries. I'd like to implement a...

asked Oct 8 '10 at 07:31
Blank
Sherif Buzz
462 points

5 Votes
1 Answers
2.62K Views
Field Service Management

I need to manage going door-to-door to 700 properties. I need to be able to account for each property whether they require my service. Then I will need to provide that service every 2 weeks. I've...

asked Aug 19 '10 at 22:26
Blank
Jeffrey Hicks
313 points