Setup Questions

1 Votes
3 Answers
1.93K Views
Where to set up a very small company where my name will be hidden

I need to set up a company to do some development for couple of companies. Less than 100k of revenue per year. But the problem is that my personal name should be hidden for some very personal...

asked May 2 '13 at 04:52
Blank
E White
6 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.15K Views
Where to set up an international internet business?

We are expanding our danish internet business to other countries (Germany, Spain, UAE...). This means that we will hire a couple of sales people in each country. The question is if we should...

asked May 9 '12 at 13:17
Blank
Janne
1 point

8 Votes
7 Answers
3.84K Views
How important is it to have a physical office?

My start-up is made up mostly of home-based workers so having a physical office wasn't really a priority for us. In fact, it's one of the things that made us really competitive in our market (low...

asked Feb 24 '12 at 19:06
Blank
March Robert Philip Serrano
152 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.21K Views
How to start a company and what are the basic steps to setup a company?

I am working in a private company since 2 years as a application developer and now I am thinking to setup a company. I am not aware of the process(steps) to setup a company. What I know is if I...

asked Dec 21 '11 at 22:16
Blank
Dharmendra
101 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.19K Views
How do I set up a new company with multiple enterprises?

We want to start a single business with a variety of different offerings that have their own identity to the public. We have an overarching business name that we think we would register as an LLC...

asked Sep 20 '11 at 03:50
Blank
Connie
11 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
3.3K Views
How to get hold of extra money if my company is LLC but elected to be taxed as S corp

I live in miami and am about to form an LLC. I have also decided that I would elect to have my LLC to be taxed as S corp. I will be the only employee for next 6 to 9 months. Since it is a S corp I...

asked Jul 1 '11 at 05:33
Blank
Nick Vanderbilt
11 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
3.18K Views
What is the difference between a C corp and an S corp?

What is the difference between a C corp and an S corp? I'm seeking clarity to a comment to this question which says the type of corp changes from S to C if equity is vested in a company and not a...

asked Apr 23 '11 at 17:12
Blank
Nissan Dookeran
177 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.13K Views
If my company is in Australia, I sell into anywhere and the work is done anywhere who's taxes should apply?

Basically as the title suggests, the tax situation is getting grayer over time as new business models emerge. We are considering one where the app is hosted "somewhere", the company is currently...

asked Mar 16 '11 at 12:18
Blank
Robin Vessey
8,394 points