Shopping Cart Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.28K Views
What shopsystems do customers usually trust?

I have recently finished an ebook which I now plan to sell. So far I am going to use CreateSpace and plan to support Leanpub.com. Later I plan to publish more e-books. In a few blog posts I read...

asked Aug 13 '13 at 23:19
Blank
Christian
3,590 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2K Views
Main reasons why people opt for Self hosted vs 3rd party payment processing?

We have been using PayPal and FastSpring hosted payment processing for a long time now without any issues. Just wondering, why do small businesses opt for self hosted payment processing given that...

asked Dec 3 '11 at 16:05
Blank
Ankur Jain
566 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.09K Views
List of Online Shop Software closely tied to Paypal

i want to gather a list of online shop software that is closely tied to paypal. I've seen a piece of software that provides you with a cool interface where you can add your products and then...

asked Oct 2 '11 at 02:20
Blank
Herr K
292 points

5 Votes
1 Answers
1.97K Views
Micropayment solutions outside United States?

I have a small project that sells legal music online, per transaction is less than a dollar so the traditional payment solutions are not my option because they charge too much fee. I found out that...

asked May 22 '11 at 23:28
Blank
Raymond Ho
126 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.77K Views
What is the most affordable combination for taking credit card payments online from around the world?

I have looked at the similar questions posted and believe mine is different - please read the specifics of my question below: Assuming we do not want to use PayPal (or Google Checkout etc.), it...

asked Mar 8 '11 at 01:28
Blank
Nikolay Piryankov
683 points

5 Votes
3 Answers
12.8K Views
How can you reduce the number of credit card chargebacks for a website selling high value products that are vulnerable to fraud?

From this question on Merchant Account Chargeback Ratios, one answer suggested that websites selling high value items will have higher charge backs because more criminals will attempt to purchase...

asked Mar 8 '11 at 20:27
Blank
Nikolay Piryankov
683 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.98K Views
Can anyone suggest a good cart/printing solution for high quality prints?

I have been looking into creating a site that incorporates multiple area artists' work into a centralized shopping experience. Basically, there would be an option to purchase the original and an...

asked Nov 5 '10 at 22:27
Blank
Mfg
246 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.23K Views
Build or Buy? Shopping cart lite that integrates with license software?

So I’m finishing up on my project, a real-time dictionary that works while you type in anything. I’m now getting to where I’m thinking through the integrating a license key to the buying of the...

asked Jun 12 '10 at 01:15
Blank
John Bogrand
2,210 points