Shopping Questions

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.63K Views
Which strategy is better when starting an eCommerce site: lower prices than competition or value add?

I'm looking to buy electronics (unlocked phones) from a wholesaler and sell them online.What's a better strategy to compete with other sites selling the same product? Should I lower my margins and...

asked Jul 7 '14 at 21:25
Blank
Morgan Barra
2 points

7 Votes
3 Answers
2.41K Views
What to do to boost user registration

I started planning a new web service. I started to write some effect maps to define primary goals that are basically related to growing numbers of: site traffic user registrations user shopping...

asked Jan 6 '12 at 22:27
Blank
Robert Koritnik
308 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
1.78K Views
What are the major current trends in the traditional retailing industry?

Now after the internet has taken over a substantial part of shopping, I am interested to know the current trends in the traditional retailing industry. How is it adapting to compete with mature...

asked May 11 '11 at 07:46
Blank
David
1,567 points

5 Votes
12 Answers
5.52K Views
What are the most important variables you would look for on a website selling engagement rings to convince you to trust the retailer?

I am hoping this question will start a conversation on trust in e-commerce, in particular for e-tailers selling high value items where this is very important. By "trust" I am referring to: trust...

asked Apr 13 '11 at 19:14
Blank
Nikolay Piryankov
683 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.52K Views
Couple of questions on logistics for a shopping portal

Hi…I am exploring the feasibility of a niche shopping portal. Am yet to finalize the product but one of the strong potential short-lists is luggage and bags. A couple of areas that I’m hoping for...

asked Nov 5 '10 at 02:24
Blank
Sandeep
6 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.71K Views
What are the best resources for registering users?

We are a gift baskets company and part of our business is through our web catalog, which is custom-built in WordPress. I've heard some people saying WordPress is not secure and we should not keep...

asked Jan 13 '10 at 17:33
Blank
Kulpreet Singh
56 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.98K Views
Online shoppers - Market Size

I would like to know how many users shop online in USA, UK, Australia etc and the rate of growth each year (%). How and where can I find this data?

asked Nov 28 '09 at 17:28
Blank
167 points