Skill Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
3.28K Views
What are the skills that a solo co-founder must learn and balance between?

I'm currently a purely technical founder who is working on a SaaS application.What kind of skills should I also be learning on the side to become a better solo founder and make my startup a...

asked Jul 25 '14 at 20:27
Blank
Lois Cooper
7 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.78K Views
Most important aspects of a team that investors look for?

What are the top factors that investors look for in a team? Do they only look at the team as a whole or do they also require the CEO to have certain credentials or background?

asked May 13 '14 at 13:56
Blank
Aaron Rew
7 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
2.38K Views
Ways to improve public speaking skills?

What techniques to improve your public speaking skills are the fastest to implement? I will be pitching our business to a few VCs next week (first time doing so) and public speaking is my weakest...

asked Apr 6 '14 at 12:59
Blank
Stuart Dotson
2 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
3.38K Views
If you're just starting, which is most important to learn to become a tech entrepreneur: coding, design, or sales?

If you come from a completely different background and just starting to venture into starting your own tech company, which skill would you learn first?Programming, web design, or sales?

asked Mar 7 '14 at 18:25
Blank
Sarah Guzman
160 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
1.96K Views
Comunications Skills

I have technical background and founder of software startup. Now, I started learning the importance of Communications Skills in demos and meeting with prospective clients. Any books or courses...

asked Aug 13 '11 at 06:32
Blank
User8226
197 points

3 Votes
4 Answers
2.5K Views
What is better to start a business: a Great Idea or Skills/Expertise?

There are two alternatives to startup path: A great idea (to solve a gigantic consumer problem) with enormous scalability, sustainability for long-term but in a different field/industry in which...

asked Mar 22 '11 at 17:32
Blank
Financewhiz
36 points

1 Votes
6 Answers
3.14K Views
What skills should i get to start?

im a system administrator and have some ideas and small amount of money to spare. Despite i am a tech guy, i actually have a problems learning programming(trying a few times with deplhi then with...

asked Sep 24 '10 at 00:15
Blank
Coolface
8 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.07K Views
Required meta skills for all entrepreneurs

What are the most important meta skills an entrepreneur should either have or develop to become more successful? When I refer to meta skills, I am referring to skills that can help a person...

asked Jan 22 '10 at 05:54
Blank
Barak Reeves
8 points