Sub Contractors Questions

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.17K Views
Freelance subcontractor used to be great, but now becoming less responsive

About a year ago I started working with a remote subcontractor, who has done some really great work for me since then. It is an ongoing project, and he has been very responsive and easy to work...

asked Jun 6 '13 at 22:19
Blank
Contrazoom
186 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
7.72K Views
How to charge a client for outsourced work on hourly contracts?

I run a small web development company. I take on a few clients and do much of the work myself. Typically I build e-commerce shops or basic wordpress sites. Sometimes the development is beyond the...

asked Jun 12 '13 at 19:42
Blank
Start It
18 points

5 Votes
5 Answers
3.18K Views
Why can't I find any reliable web development help? What am I doing wrong?

I operate a web development firm with an increasing volume of work. Rather than hire local developers as full-time employees, I've taken the approach of working with a network of remote developers...

asked Nov 29 '12 at 09:43
Blank
Contrazoom
186 points

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.86K Views
Hiring a subcontractor

I'm currently a one man band in the UK with a few clients. I have a friend who is looking into working in an area which would be beneficial to my business, and which I would potentially have to set...

asked Nov 23 '11 at 01:23
Blank
Neil
125 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.6K Views
Reasonable Subcontracting Rates

I have acquired work in the IT industry for, let's say, $100 an hour. I have a friend who is looking for work that I believe I can subcontract to. I have a company and infrastructure and did the...

asked Aug 17 '11 at 22:58
Blank
Skaz
254 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.19K Views
How can I judge the reliability of a software product?

I am considering buying some software, which would do very advanced calculations/simulations for me. If this software provides wrong results, I could go bankrupt. I specifically did not want to...

asked May 16 '11 at 22:19
Blank
David
1,567 points