Support Questions

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.66K Views
Support And Maintenance B2B applicaiton

We have written a B2B application that is hosted on customer's Hardware. Its now time to write the support and maintenance contract. How much do we charge? 15%----22% And what does a support and...

asked Jan 19 '11 at 08:34
Blank
Ravi Shankar
18 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.27K Views
Using stackexchange for your own product?

StackExchange would be a great alternative to such services as GetSatisfaction. I noticed that fogbugz is using StackExchange as a tool for driving community questions and answers. Is it possible...

asked Jan 6 '11 at 10:55
Blank
Radek
148 points

2 Votes
1 Answers
3.23K Views
What kind of stated support/SLA is a B2B startup expected to provide?

My service is a cloud-application monitoring service. My clients expect my service to monitor their enterprise software or websites and adjust computing power provided to them. What is SLA/support...

asked Dec 1 '10 at 01:34
Blank
Igorek
886 points

5 Votes
3 Answers
2.25K Views
What kind of support do startup owners need?

I am interested in whether you feel you have enough support around you as you build your startup. If you could add more support around you, what would it look like? Social, technical, financial?...

asked Nov 9 '10 at 14:14
Blank
Susan Jones
4,128 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.2K Views
Small office "support" server- hardware and software?

So I am in the process of launching a new venture. The new company will be a niche consulting company centered around some complex simulation tools that have been developed, are the company will...

asked Oct 15 '10 at 03:57
Blank
Mark D
113 points

5 Votes
2 Answers
2.3K Views
What do software startups do for support type tasks once the product/site goes live?

For those of you that sell a software package that is installed within an organization (web based or not) how do you handle support? Do you hire a few people to take calls, e-mails and handle the...

asked Oct 20 '10 at 04:41
Blank
Reggie Dunlop
26 points