Swag Questions

0 Votes
0 Answers
2.15K Views
What are some good SWAG items I should invest in for my product launch?

I'm launching a software product in August and I'm thinking about getting some quality SWAG items as giveaway items for new customers. I was thinking, for example, about getting some YETI travel...

asked Jun 2 '20 at 14:41
Blank
Elliot Easton
1 point

3 Votes
6 Answers
3.58K Views
Where can I get logod schwag (tshirts, footballs, office balls, even foozies) printed?

I want to get a bunch of logod schwag printed as part of our promotional plans. Some of the things I want are: Tshirts Full size footballs smaller nurf/soft footballs other balls that can be...

asked Dec 18 '09 at 07:33
Blank
Jer Levine
173 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.37K Views
Swag & Giveaway Advice!

I've just found out that I will be presenting my startup, mokabla at an Entrepreneur event in ATL in less than a week. There will be about 200 people attending. Since this event doesn't have...

asked Feb 18 '11 at 14:39
Blank
Shaymus
176 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
3.06K Views
Recommend a company for promo pens?

I'm looking for a legitimate/affordable/responsive company to order some promo pens from (with our logo etc). I've found http://www.pens.com/pens/ via Google, they look legit, but I thought I'd...

asked Oct 13 '10 at 10:37
Blank
Roman M
106 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
3.05K Views
What is the most memorable swag you've received?

With everything from Soda Can Kozies to Gloves given out as swag, what have you found to be the most memorable? Do you still have that swag around? And most importantly... do you remember which...

asked Jan 19 '10 at 10:17
Blank
Alex Papadimoulis
5,901 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
6.89K Views
What's a good swag-to-attendee ratio at conferences?

As we start going to conferences in 2010, I'm curious what the right amount of swag per attendee should be. Obviously, not everyone wants stuff and I think there's some panache to having the cool,...

asked Dec 12 '09 at 12:15
Blank
Alex Papadimoulis
5,901 points