Video Questions

-1 Votes
1 Answers
1.56K Views
Seeking Cheap Ways To Host Videos

Possible Duplicate: What's the best way to integrate video without using bandwidth on my website? Ok...I've posted a similiar question like this but there's a twist. Who and/or what is the...

asked May 5 '11 at 18:47
Blank
Jodi W Von Oettingen
19 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.23K Views
Which target market should I choose for my business simulation game?

I'm working on a startup idea that teaches individuals about entrepreneurship through video game simulation, kind of like The Sims open for business but for startups. I keep going back and forth...

asked May 7 '11 at 04:05
Blank
Pedro
11 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
7.22K Views
Is it legal to show an album on a Youtube Video?

Im currently working on a channel on Yt which does album reviews and I've gone from just speaking to do it in person on webcam and I am hoping at some point to go for a Yt partnership as I've...

asked May 3 '11 at 11:12
Blank
Keepinitcore
8 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.61K Views
Instapaper for videos?

I love instapaper (read later or any similar tool ), My question is who's going to do it for videos? Imagine that you see a video but want to watch it later, you click your bookmarklet (browser...

asked Feb 6 '11 at 08:41
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
3.62K Views
Good ways to make a promotional video?

I'm a couple of months away from releasing my gradebook app for teachers, and will need a good promotional video. I'm bootstrapped and don't have much cash. Any suggestions? I can make a decent...

asked Dec 20 '10 at 05:22
Blank
Riley
193 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.53K Views
How to best project cost of storing and streaming videos?

Cost of streaming video is just so subjective of how much time a particular video gets seen by individuals, because that would impact I/O cost. Whats the best way to project costs in this...

asked Dec 13 '10 at 13:21
Blank
Jewelthief
151 points

9 Votes
4 Answers
3.93K Views
Video demo of my software product?

I need something short, like 1-2 min long video to catch attention of my visitors and highlight the best features of my system. I have an accent myself and would rather outsource the development of...

asked Nov 28 '10 at 15:04
Blank
Igorek
886 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.89K Views
Budget video solutions: looking to make a quality video on a small budget

I'm looking to have a professional quality video made of my company's mobile application. My company already did this once before I came on board and apparently it carried a staggering $400-500...

asked Oct 22 '10 at 05:46
Blank
Mike N.
6 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.33K Views
I started a Blog, looking to add video to it and a reliable hosting company

I launched a blog last week. I am looking to add some video blogs and I am looking for an inexpensive video camera that can output decent quality HD video, and reliable hosting for the site. Any...

asked Aug 5 '10 at 13:49
Blank
Ricardo
4,815 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
3.35K Views
Looking to create a video demo of software; Tool suggestions?

I used MS free development tool (sorry forgot the name and not on the computer where I did it) and the video was just old and not that good. I'm not good at the whole video thing but would really...

asked Jun 10 '10 at 13:55
Blank
John Bogrand
2,210 points

2 Votes
5 Answers
4.15K Views
Create website promotion video

How can I create a promotional video explaining "How to use my website" a) It should show the screen movements of my cursor explaining different features of my website. b) There should be a...

asked Apr 9 '10 at 07:14
Blank
User2351
56 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.17K Views
How to find a voice over freelancer?

I need to make a website promotion video about "How to use the website". We need someone to voice-over the entire 3-4 min video explaining the function of the website. How can I find such a person?

asked Apr 12 '10 at 04:55
Blank
User2351
56 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
2.36K Views
Is there any video editing software available for a PC that is as easy to use and robust as iMovie?

In an effort to avoid spending $999+ on a Mac, I am looking for a PC equivalent of iMovie. I spent a few hours on a friends Mac and found iMovie (2009) extremely easy to use with a really...

asked Mar 16 '10 at 20:44
Blank
David Gise
211 points

5 Votes
4 Answers
3.24K Views
Any tips on designing and creating an introductory video for your startup?

As I approach launch, I am considering building an introductory video for my website in order to explain my software and the concept behind it. In my minds eye, I see this video as a mixture of...

asked Mar 23 '10 at 21:17
Blank
Benjamin Wootton
1,667 points

6 Votes
2 Answers
7.54K Views
Video hosting provider for commercial content - who is the best

I am looking to host some video for our startup. We will be recording screencasts, interviews, and a range of things. We would therefore like to be able to host video at a decent resolution, and...

asked Feb 11 '10 at 11:26
Blank
Ev.
133 points

4 Votes
7 Answers
5.08K Views
Professional Screencast Companies / Services

I'm looking for a list of companies who can produce professional screencasts for product tour and help videos. So far this is my list: Procasts Whistle Media 6 Professional Screencast...

asked Dec 9 '09 at 10:29
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points

0 Votes
6 Answers
4.05K Views
Cheap transcription for video blog?

I am looking for a cheap transcription service for video blog material (interviews, etc). I don't need subtitles or time syncing. Just cheap and relatively accurate transcription of video. Does...

asked Nov 24 '09 at 11:46
Blank
Joseph Turian
895 points

4 Votes
15 Answers
3.8K Views
Using British accent in screencasts

We're going to put some screencasts and we are based on London. However our market is not only local and I'm a bit worried about our potential customers from America and from other parts of the...

asked Nov 9 '09 at 09:51
Blank
The Dictator
2,305 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
3.26K Views
looking for easy video recording tool for video testimonials

We're looking for a quick web-based video recording tool to refer customers to to quickly give video testimonials with when using our website. Something that records video with Flash by accessing...

asked Nov 16 '09 at 08:25
Blank
Niyogi
64 points