Viral Questions

0 Votes
0 Answers
1.82K Views
Expected user base calculated by installs & retention

I know there is a way to calculate the expected size of a user base over time based on the new acquisitions and retention. But how?

asked Oct 22 '18 at 06:50
Blank
Gabriƫl Van Der Kruijk
1 point

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.09K Views
spread ad budget across many countries or few?

Assume we have a limited advertisement budget that we are currently spreading it across 30 countries. Is it valid to think that by putting it all on a single country (e.g Italy) there is an...

asked May 10 '11 at 21:23
Blank
Cherouvim
219 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.83K Views
Should we hire a marketing firm to spearhead our Startup Go-Live Campaign?

My company is going to be launching our "go-live" site in approximately 3-4 months time and we have begun to brainstorm ideas for a viral marketing campaign. We are well aware of utilizing social...

asked Jan 4 '11 at 00:43
Blank
Robert Dolle
118 points

4 Votes
5 Answers
2.78K Views
Your favorite viral technique?

A number of viral techniques have been suggested to increase the membership of my website. Encouraging users to "invite" their friends using an email invitation. Allowing sharing content on other...

asked Apr 29 '10 at 05:06
Blank
User3272
48 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.39K Views
Viral marketing - call to action for free service

We're starting a service with a specific value for many home owners, still don't know if many will subscribe. Social networks such as Facebook and others don't work for the profiles that we target....

asked May 2 '10 at 04:44
Blank
User2387
111 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.93K Views
What's your one best idea to help a new social media / user generated content web site go viral?

We're launching a new web site in July - a mix of social media and user generated content. The site will have a broad and simple value proposition - think of this as horizontal segmentation. This...

asked Mar 14 '10 at 10:55
Blank
Warren E. Hart
2,181 points