Website Questions

Setting up a website is a key step in starting a new business and in today's world, an effective web presence is a vital marketing tool.

14 Votes
4 Answers
3.66K Views
How do I make Google Analytics actionable?

Google Analytics (and similar) gives you a ton of numbers on every conceivable axis. For me, I get lost in the options, filters, and numbers. How do I turn this pile of data into actionable...

asked Oct 17 '09 at 12:26
Blank
Jason
16,231 points

-3 Votes
4 Answers
2.05K Views
What is a good resource to find entrepreneurs in the early planning stages of their business?

My company Merchants Choice Payment Solutions provides credit card processing for businesses. Our main focus is to first and formost educate the merchant on how the industry works and how to set up...

asked Oct 19 '09 at 05:30
Blank
Rick Montgomery
12 points

2 Votes
13 Answers
3.69K Views
Startup idea and web domain - is it being done already?

I have an idea, and would like to pursue it. Whether or not it becomes big enough to create a startup from it I don't know yet. I have search for other web sites that provide the same service, and...

asked Oct 20 '09 at 18:19
Blank
Iandevlin
121 points

9 Votes
5 Answers
3.08K Views
Beta Testers: What is the best way to find good beta testers?

For a website that involves video uploading what is the best way to find people to participate in a closed beta trial? how many people should I try and get to become testers? how should I ask...

asked Oct 23 '09 at 18:16
Blank
Adam Webber
314 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.66K Views
So work for myself or contract?

Good Morning all, Just recently came across this site and have to be honest, this has me PUMPED! I am a computer / Network Support guy and have been seems like forever. I have always wanted to own...

asked Oct 24 '09 at 00:45
Blank
User1087
11 points

7 Votes
7 Answers
5.52K Views
Using Facebook Connect - Pros and Cons

is Facebook Connect worth the efforts? any benefits in long term? are there any negative consequences like slow page loads and increased page download times etc? Update: Okay so I just tried...

asked Oct 24 '09 at 04:54
Blank
Arpit Tambi
1,050 points