Inbound Marketing Questions

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.79K Views
How to answer a business phone call? Is there any good book on that?

Some customers may call you to inquire about the rate, how to answer such phone calls tactically? Is there any good book on it?

asked Aug 8 '10 at 23:26
Blank
Steven
1 point

12 Votes
3 Answers
2.27K Views
Should we dare to "enter the dragon's lair" in order to promote our website?

We are a small startup, just released a MVP and are now in the promotion phase. As part of the promotion we are seeking to get the message out by writing articles on other (related) sites...

asked Aug 19 '10 at 19:46
Blank
Morpheous
236 points

0 Votes
4 Answers
3.11K Views
Are there companies outhere that we can outsource PR, inbound marketing and general marketing/promo/sales work to?

We are small bootup startup. We recently launched a MVP website. Marketing is generally, 'not our bag' and we would like to seek the help of someone/an entity that specializes in this field, to...

asked Aug 21 '10 at 16:37
Blank
Morpheous
236 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.13K Views
PR Firm Suggestion

I am part of a startup that offers accommodations across the world. We are hoping to hire a PR firm that has experience with startups (and knows digital marketing clearly). Does anybody have...

asked Jun 5 '10 at 00:46
Blank
Jim Shook
417 points

11 Votes
4 Answers
3.84K Views
How to create a great niche content site?

I think I've recently discovered a niche with several high-traffic keywords, that doesn't have a good source of content ranking for it. I intend to create a content site for this niche, and I'm...

asked Mar 12 '10 at 11:39
Blank
Jay Neely
6,050 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
2.89K Views
Reconciling interruption marketing

As an engineer who study marketing (or attempt to), I wanna subscribe to the belief that we should strive to gain permission rather than actively interrupting people for attention. At the same...

asked Mar 2 '10 at 14:45
Blank
G Rex
683 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
3.14K Views
Blog woes: I don't host it and it's subdomained, but should I host it and be subfoldered?

I'm a web developer who is one half of a start up. Part of our business is designing, building, and hosting websites for clients. Past experience has shown me that webapp maintenance can, at times,...

asked Mar 3 '10 at 10:08
Blank
Chris
176 points

5 Votes
1 Answers
2.7K Views
Do the same Inbound Marketing rules apply for a systems company?

My present company is a systems company that has to sell both hardware and software to business end customers. We are close to launching our product and I was wondering if the same Inbound...

asked Feb 15 '10 at 05:01
Blank
Jarie Bolander
11,421 points

1 Votes
3 Answers
2.76K Views
Should we have a sub domain, a new domain or a different path for new a category?

We have a platform Skill-Guru for teachers and experts to create test. The Skill-Guru blog section has topics which are mostly technical and some new news or test announcement . Now we have...

asked Jan 22 '10 at 06:33
Blank
Skillguru
344 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
4.82K Views
How-to handle Inbound Marketing strategies with Multi-Languages Web site

I've just finished the excellent Inbound Marketing book of Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah. I would like to implement some of their proposed strategies about social network marketing, like...

asked Dec 15 '09 at 09:06
Blank
Morindo
13 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
2.61K Views
How should I start an effective viral marketing campaign?

I'm interested in insider secrets on how to effectively launch a campaign on sites like digg or Reddit. It seems more planning/thought is required than just submitting a link to digg/reddit. Are...

asked Nov 6 '09 at 23:25
Blank
Mathaix
510 points

6 Votes
2 Answers
2.56K Views
Selling to small and medium businesses

I believe inbound marketing makes small businesses sales easier on both parties, but honestly I've haven't used direct sales much. So should we focus on inbound marketing? Or have salespeople...

asked Oct 11 '09 at 05:15
Blank
Slav Ivanov
1,146 points