Joint Venture Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.96K Views
Business Developer Role

I've got a fairly good business, producing a profit and revenues of half what I need to live. I'm an idea man and nurture lots of great ideas over time. I'm looking to have someone else run with...

asked Apr 19 '13 at 23:44
Blank
Ron
21 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.21K Views
Joint ventures: how much to charge?

I have developed a game and I intend to offer it in my friend's website. His website has a lot of visitors. We discussed the idea, and to make it profitable, his idea is to add banners from...

asked Jan 10 '13 at 20:52
Blank
Junior Mayhé
138 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.96K Views
Compensation model for a joint venture

We're looking to enter a joint venture with another entity in order to collaborate on a large IT based project. The agreement is that the other entity will provide most of the human resources,...

asked Mar 17 '12 at 00:56
Blank
James
6 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.55K Views
How to divide equity among 6 founders when you desire to also get VC funding

I am looking to create a company with 6 founders. Reason being...I need them all and they are all genius. Because they are all already highly compensated at great companies, equity will be my only...

asked Dec 22 '11 at 10:02
Blank
Dustin
11 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
1.91K Views
Looking to start up a joint company (I already have my own company)

As you can see from the title I already have my own company (Pest Control) which is Ltd and I am looking at setting up a JV with someone else with their own Pest Control Company. So our current...

asked Jul 22 '11 at 08:15
Blank
Daniel
11 points

3 Votes
1 Answers
3.07K Views
Software Development Joint Ventures between two individual developers - best approach?

I have a software product I developed completely on my own over the span of many months. I spent a lot of time marketing, and redeveloping the application. The application is now a top downloaded...

asked Jun 16 '11 at 10:33
Blank
Christopher Perry
116 points