Account Questions

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.97K Views
Can I publish my game in iTunes with a name different from that in my credit card?

I would like to purchase an iOS developer account from apple. My credit card name is: ABCD. And I am going to purchase the developer account with the same credit card as an Individual account(since...

asked Nov 24 '13 at 01:42
Blank
Thampuran
13 points

1 Votes
4 Answers
2.28K Views
Making Account Creation Compulsory?

I'm hoping to start and finish a simple application (simple, so in 3 months?) To declare the opening of a startup, and because I would like to incorporate communication between my application's...

asked Feb 15 '13 at 19:13
Blank
Yasker Yasker
47 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
3.95K Views
Can a bank account accept checks written to two different business names?

Is it possible for a bank account to accept checks written to two different parts of an LLC? For example, I have ABC LLC, which operates at ABC.com, and I accept checks using both the ABC and ABC...

asked Aug 23 '12 at 05:55
Blank
Nickelpickle
55 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
1.81K Views
What type of employee do I need?

My SaaS company consists of myself (founder and developer), another developer, and a support person. Our new app is starting to gain traction, and as a result, I'm on the phone with potential / new...

asked Feb 14 '12 at 13:17
Blank
Hodge
30 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
3.65K Views
Tax implications for a US based bank account held by an Indian residing in India

I am in talks with various international banks in India who're ready to provide us a US based bank account provided we meet their minimum balance requirements in a local bank. A US based account...

asked Dec 22 '11 at 23:19
Blank
Ankur Jain
566 points