Digital Product Questions

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.53K Views
Best ways to market an ebook?

I'm almost done writing my first digital product, an ebook about how best to hire engineers for startups.What would you say are the top 3 ways to go about selling this ebook?

asked Mar 5 '14 at 00:17
Blank
Edward Deal
30 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
2.62K Views
What are the costs of selling digital goods from a EU country to a non EU country?

I am looking to setup a small business selling digital products, that are downloadable and or online questionaires. I want to sell internationally and am a European business. I have a potential...

asked Oct 25 '12 at 21:18
Blank
Jaget
6 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
1.95K Views
Sales Tax on Digital Purchases

Are you required to charge sales tax for digitally downloaded content? (e-book, video, etc) Location: Florida

asked Oct 25 '11 at 08:51
Blank
Hatch108
120 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
3.54K Views
International tax on digital products for a US company

I'm a developer in the US (Maryland) with an LLC and an application that I would like to sell through my website, delivered via download. I do not intend to ship physical goods of any sort, my...

asked Jun 24 '11 at 21:20
Blank
Blueberry
18 points

5 Votes
1 Answers
1.77K Views
Signing a business insurance quote

just a quick question - I know there are many companies online that compare business insurance quotes - which one is the most reliable one? Which would you recommend? Also, when signing their...

asked Jan 31 '11 at 00:39
Blank
Emilie Gray
36 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.02K Views
How Do I Go From An Online Digital Product to Store Shelves?

So I've got a digital product that has a website and the marketing and user community for it are alive and well. Now how do I go about breaking into that next level? How do I get it on the shelves...

asked Jan 11 '10 at 14:38
Blank
Lkessler
1,471 points