Tradeshow Questions

2 Votes
1 Answers
1.83K Views
How to maximize traffic to our booth at a tradeshow?

We're attending a large (for us, 20K attendees) convention soon and haven't attended a lot of conventions. Obviously we want to maximize our presence. How do we get folks to visit our booth? We...

asked Sep 26 '13 at 00:36
Blank
Clay Nichols
737 points

2 Votes
4 Answers
2.44K Views
Is it looked down upon to approach exhibitors at a trade show with a service as an attendee?

I am starting a service for trade show exhibitors and had this question. It would be too expensive, and wouldn't make sense to go to numerous trade shows as an exhibitor, just to approach others...

asked Jan 10 '12 at 11:00
Blank
Manuel Alarcon
188 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
2.72K Views
Is having your flyer put in trade show visitor's bag worth the money?

Some tradeshows propose a "put your flyer in visitor's bag" option. We are currently considering buying it for a product launch, but I am wondering if this is worth the money ? What experience do...

asked Feb 1 '11 at 07:52
Blank
Pillona
355 points

3 Votes
2 Answers
1.85K Views
Maximizing Trade Show Leads

I recently attended a trade show where I spoke with about 20 solid leads. I want to make sure I take the right steps after the show to increase my chances of closing the sale. I sell B2B software...

asked Oct 7 '10 at 10:00
Blank
Tom Espo
16 points

11 Votes
8 Answers
4.77K Views
What tips do you have for running a booth at a tradeshow?

Eric Sink says that tradeshows are like sex: When it's good it's really really good, and when it's bad, it's still pretty good. It's easy to waste a lot of time and money at tradeshows. But also...

asked Dec 19 '09 at 11:05
Blank
Jason
16,231 points