Meet Up Questions

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.76K Views
Small Company's time to shine

For more background on my company, see the question entitled: "A “competitive edge” for an offshore development company?" We have landed a meeting (scheduled for about 5 days from now) with a very...

asked Feb 3 '12 at 01:48
Blank
Davey Boy
55 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
3.02K Views
Whom should I contact in a IT company

I have an innovative project developed. Now I have to contact companies. All my friends are refusing to take me inside to his working company. To contact a company for suggesting my project...

asked Dec 14 '11 at 20:28
Blank
Gimp
427 points

3 Votes
5 Answers
5.38K Views
How to contact CEO of a company

CEOs are really busy and they don't provide their contact email addresses to avoid spam. Well, I wanna contact CEO of a X company, using the [email protected] really will not help that those...

asked Sep 23 '11 at 03:22
Blank
Gimp
427 points

3 Votes
6 Answers
2.96K Views
How to deal with nervousness while meeting new client

While meeting new clients I feel bit nervous, what should I do to overcome the nervousness and being confident.

asked Sep 14 '11 at 01:04
Blank
Darshan Joshi
154 points

7 Votes
7 Answers
5.42K Views
How to tell a client they are too far away for an in-person meeting?

We're students, and we don't have a car. A client would like to meet up, but at a location that isn't far to get to by car, but is a pain by subway/taxi. It would be awesome if we could handle the...

asked Sep 1 '11 at 00:45
Blank
Mirov
384 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.84K Views
What kind of meeting to request with a big-shot corporate director?

The companies I am targeting are big corps, mostly in California. I'm a small software startup looking to sell surgical simulator technology. As a first meeting, is it normal to play it...

asked Jun 27 '11 at 20:57
Blank
John
173 points

2 Votes
3 Answers
1.73K Views
I need help preparing for a presentation

I've been asked to attend a local institution's meeting, in about a week, to pitch an app to the board of directors. (The app is not complete, but I have the basic framework in place. I'm sort of...

asked Nov 18 '10 at 05:42
Blank
Moshe
409 points

1 Votes
5 Answers
2.61K Views
where to find tech meet-ups

Is there a website that lists all the upcoming tech meet-ups in each city? I'm new the tech world and cant seem to hear of any events in Los Angeles.

asked Apr 10 '10 at 06:03
Blank
Pennyfiller13
86 points