Problem Questions

0 Votes
1 Answers
1.71K Views
Protecting the customer after using our service and avoiding system abuse?

would really appreciate some help on some difficulties I am facing: We are developing a service which connects customers with service providers on an agreed price. The customer puts up a price...

asked Oct 11 '13 at 03:58
Blank
Chuck
113 points

-2 Votes
2 Answers
1.84K Views
Got scammed by a television channel. How to deal with it?

I am the co-founder of an ecotourism startup based in India. About 2 months back, we got contacted by a leading lifestyle news channel of India. They wanted to come to the region we operate in and...

asked Mar 1 '13 at 23:45
Blank
Vaivhav
32 points

0 Votes
2 Answers
2.18K Views
Single Founder Rate of Success

I've spent quite a lot of time, met quite a lot of people, but still am failing at trying to find a cofounder for my startup. I've gone to numerous tech-meetups, met 1:1 with quite a few people,...

asked Feb 8 '13 at 00:41
Blank
Code Talk
253 points

4 Votes
4 Answers
2.93K Views
Should I leave my job and compete with my current employer?

Well... I work as a developer in a medium company that has a pretty big website (~1.5 mil visitors/month, i can't give you the domain, but I assure that it's the only website on that niche) in my...

asked Feb 20 '12 at 00:54
Blank
Michael Roonie
23 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
2.37K Views
New employee at startup and found problems

I started a new job at a startupish (2007) company, upon looking at how their system works. I found problems with their database, software, and overall project management. This isn't just errors or...

asked Apr 26 '11 at 02:30
Blank
Scottix
21 points

0 Votes
3 Answers
2.19K Views
When looking for co-founder, what can be expected

What problems did you run into form the point where you started your search for co-founder to the point where you struck a deal. Also what are some good ideas that would make the process...

asked Mar 17 '11 at 10:33
Blank
Mat Banik
325 points