App Store Questions

1 Votes
2 Answers
3.48K Views
How to submit iOS apps to Apple as a company, instead of an individual developer?

I have a developer account already that I pay $99/year for. How can I (and should I) submit apps as my LLC instead?Does that offer any benefits apart from users seeing a company that made the app?

asked Jun 6 '14 at 00:26
Blank
George Lopez
9 points

8 Votes
6 Answers
4.99K Views
Got an offer for my app. Should I sell?

I have a free trivia app that I launched about three years ago, which generates about $90K in revenue each year. My costs are very little and most of it is profit. The only real cost is my time to...

asked Mar 29 '14 at 01:10
Blank
User32788
74 points

2 Votes
2 Answers
2.11K Views
Is it legal to piggy back off a successful app's name by putting a spin on it?

Since Flappy Bird was taken down from the app store, tens of similar games have popped up. Two of which are currently the top free games on the app store!Is it legitimate to piggy back off Flappy...

asked Feb 18 '14 at 17:13
Blank
Bruce Schwartz
767 points

4 Votes
1 Answers
2.71K Views
Getting your mobile app found in the app store?

I'm creating a my first mobile app. What are some app store optimization tactics to get your app discovered? How can I stand out from the crowd in my category and potentially get to the top paid...

asked Feb 9 '14 at 03:10
Blank
Chrissie Gray
1,107 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
2.7K Views
iOS App Store models: Paid or Free with in-app purchases?

I'm in the process of hiring someone on ODesk to create a first version of an iOS app idea I have. In your experience, which type of model generates more revenue? A paid app from the get-go or a...

asked Feb 5 '14 at 21:54
Blank
Chrissie Gray
1,107 points