Restaurants Questions

1 Votes
1 Answers
Most important factors to success for a restaurant?

What factors are crucial to a restaurant's success? Location is clearly the biggest. What else?

asked May 9 '14 at 14:18
Blank
Kathryn Hendrick
6 points

1 Votes
2 Answers
Best way to promote a new restaurant online?

I'm working on starting a restaurant and now sure where to begin to generate exposure online when it opens.Yelp works once you already have a few reviews.What are some other ways to get the word...

asked Apr 6 '14 at 12:11
Blank

1 Votes
0 Answers
Standard Fee for finding group to invest/operate a restaurant

I am working with a group, on a greenfield location to find a restauranteur to invest and build/operate the location. This is in a major tourist area, so foot traffic will be heavy. My question,...

asked Aug 8 '13 at 03:12
Blank
Chris
6 points

1 Votes
1 Answers
1.37K Views
How can I ship frozen food cost effectively like other businesses I have found online?

SendAMeal.com will ship me five days worth of frozen meals using UPS Ground 3-6 day shipping for 12 dollars. They will also ship me a $45 lasagna for the same price. I don't understand how they can...

asked Jan 2 '12 at 10:00
Blank
Keith Walton
106 points

3 Votes
3 Answers
2.12K Views
Is it legal to make/sell candy from home?

My wife is really getting into making hard candy from home, including cough drops. She's wanting to start selling them on Etsy. But, we're having trouble finding any information on whether or not...

asked Nov 8 '11 at 10:45
Blank
Joshmax
118 points

2 Votes
10 Answers
1.02K Views
Restaurant Marketing Ideas

I started a restaurant with a partner, and I'm looking for ideas to market it online. I know about coupons, Google ads, etc. Any other ideas? I'm currently building the website. What do you guys...

asked Feb 25 '11 at 09:03
Blank
Berto77
120 points